• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTB DRAGONSTOMPER OR OTHER RAE PISTOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal Baloon

Reaction score
wtb a rare pistol(mostly dragon stomper) but i will buy others. I will trade one of the good amount of legendary weapons that i have or a certain amount of money.

XBL GT: Fatal Baloon

insanityXhate

Reaction score
wtb a rare pistol(mostly dragon stomper) but i will buy others. I will trade one of the good amount of legendary weapons that i have or a certain amount of money.

i will buy tht dragonstomper off of you if you get one ill give you 25,000,000 for it

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score

I will give you a dragonstomper and a sandgoose if you've got Jack's Hammer, Scyte's Warhammer, Avo's Lamentation or Skorm's Justice

Yerik

Reaction score
i have dragonstomper im willing to trade for another rare weapon. Just add ThiefAtNight and we'll discuss.

Meilf

Reaction score
I have a 1/3 upgraded Dragonstomper, and I would be willing to Dupe it, but that's all. I also have Scythe's Warhammer, the Schreeching Pilgrim, Avo's, and Beadle's Cutlass, and few other's. I really want Jack's Hammer and Thunderblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.