• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTB Items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
WTB Wreckager/Championship.

First off, let me just say I have literally nothing to offer unless you're in dire need of gold. What I need is The Wreckager and both the Championship Cutlass and Championship Pistol.

I do have all the hero dolls but I'd rather not part with them. I am a collector after all and what collector would give away his collection? Haha.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: WTB Items.

Bamp.

C'mon, nobody has these items? I'm sure there's a way to glitch them so you don't lose out on them.

I know the guy who gave me my hero dolls did.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

I checked for any extras I had and couldn't find anything sorry. But if this person is still doing what he does in this thread, try asking him. :)

BigDaddy

Reaction score

Grim if you aquired the wreckeger would you trade it for the 2 championship weapons?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

BigDaddy;421354 said:
Grim if you aquired the wreckeger would you trade it for the 2 championship weapons?

Unfortunately, no. I'm trying to collect all of the items. It would be counterproductive of me to trade away what I'm trying to collect.

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score

I got the wreckager wich i'm not using assuming its one of the crapiest weapons i got. Unfortunately I'm not interested in gold at all, my only interest are the hero dolls, chicken suite, highway roller coat. ( Don't permanently need chicken suite or the dolls, just for the achievement )

Status
Not open for further replies.