• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTT 3 legendary weapons for swinging sword (list inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike b

Reaction score
I need the swinging sword for my achievement..ill give u any 3 of these other legendary weapons I still have for it..the ones I have are "tee killer shooter, TYPO hammer, beadles cutlass, hammer of wilmageddon and really sharp pair of scissors." If you are interested in making this trade let me know or friend me online! GT: Wehpon X thanks ppl..ill be home from work around 5:30 pm nd live in PA in case u have a different time zone or w/e

Autarch

Reaction score
IF you'll let me dupe your Scythe's Warhammer then I'll throw you a Swing Sword.

mike b

Reaction score
I would def do that but the only weapons I have are the ones I listed at the top and scythe warhammer is not one of them

b_hornung

Reaction score
are those weapons available in your shop? if so, i only have 1 copy of my sword but if i gave you like 100,00 gold could i come into your game and go to your shops to buy weapons?

mike b

Reaction score
Nah they're actually weapons I own from chests and stuff..u can come check out my shops if u want tho, I'm not sure what's exactly there..but u don't wanna trade ur sword for n e of these?

b_hornung

Reaction score
Off the top of my head i dont even know which ones i got. so i dont know if i have any of those yet

mor

Reaction score
i will trade you one for the hammer of wilmaggedon my gt is hybrid fever

Status
Not open for further replies.