• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WWE 13 roster reveal

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
WWE13CoverRevalEPLARGE_crop_650x440_crop_exact.jpg
THQ have finally revealed the roster for their upcoming new WWE title, which has gone back to the golden era of wrestling the attitude era.The game is set for release on October 30th in North America and November 2nd in the UK.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
As much as I love the Attitude Era, there's just way too many duplicates, unnecessary ones even.. 3 HHH's, 2 Cenas, 2 Litas, JBL gimmick (he hasn't done anything in years and isn't Attitude Era), etc. I wouldn't have a problem with this if it didn't take up roster space, but they're indeed separate slots rather than alternate attires.. I mean, where's Tazz, Ivory, T&A, Val Venis and Rikishi?? No D'Lo Brown?!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
As much as I love the Attitude Era, there's just way too many duplicates, unnecessary ones even.. 3 HHH's, 2 Cenas, 2 Litas, JBL gimmick (he hasn't done anything in years and isn't Attitude Era), etc. I wouldn't have a problem with this if it didn't take up roster space, but they're indeed separate slots rather than alternate attires.. I mean, where's Tazz, Ivory, T&A, Val Venis and Rikishi?? No D'Lo Brown?!

Some they couldnt get rights to or an agreement from the parties involved. The duplicates are a little bit of a pain but I didnt mind them that much, was a shame that The Dudley Boyz couldnt have been included or the Hardys.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Some they couldnt get rights to or an agreement from the parties involved. The duplicates are a little bit of a pain but I didnt mind them that much, was a shame that The Dudley Boyz couldnt have been included or the Hardys.

Indeed.. ah- INDEEEEED! Aw, poor Kaientai. Ladder matches won't be nearly as fun without the Dudleyz & Hardyz. There's character creation but that's proven to be limited. I guess I can still be hopeful for the DLC packs they have planned, but I remember Kurt Angle goofishly saying he'll be available in WWE '13... he better not have been trolling.