• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

xbox 360 machine gun realease

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
xbox 360 machine gun realease

has anyone else noticed that ......

october 14 .... DEAD space
october 21 .... FABLE 2!!!!!
october 28 .... FALLOUT 3
somewere begnning of november .... GEARS OF WAR
and much much more

call me crazy but xbox 360 has played their card right !

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: xbox 360 machine gun realease

Yeah there are many games titles i want in a short time frame, Mirrors Edge and Far Cry 2 are 2 more id add to that list (plus others).

P

paradise36

dont forget on oct 21 fable 2 might get released

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score

Lots and lots this month, which sucks because all my time will be on Fable II (and Force Unleashed -- Sith Master) :D I'll wait for any new additions, well my wallet will have to >.<

R

Rubnwonout

I have to figure out how I'm getting fallout 3.

N

Nordberg

I think Saints Row 2 was supposed to come out this week...I think I read that somewhere.

BleedinBlue04

Reaction score

Rubnwonout;215676 said:
I have to figure out how I'm getting fallout 3.

Is it just me or does Fallout 3 kind of remind you of bioshock? I dunno about this game. I'm very skeptical. I don't really like the whole post apocolyptic world. I think Bethesda should have made a new Elder Scrolls instead. Now the visuals in Fallout 3 look AMAZING. The xbox live video about tinpenny tower or whatever, that looks so real. If i get it, it will pretty much just be for the graphics so i can drool over it on my 65" 1080p HDTV, and hope the game itself is good. I know it's supposed to be.

P

PrinceHansel

Yeah saints 2 was this week, and there was something else very soon that I saw wasnt listed in here but I cannot think of what it was.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

BleedinBlue04;215702 said:
Is it just me or does Fallout 3 kind of remind you of bioshock? I dunno about this game. I'm very skeptical. I don't really like the whole post apocolyptic world. I think Bethesda should have made a new Elder Scrolls instead. Now the visuals in Fallout 3 look AMAZING. The xbox live video about tinpenny tower or whatever, that looks so real. If i get it, it will pretty much just be for the graphics so i can drool over it on my 65" 1080p HDTV, and hope the game itself is good. I know it's supposed to be.

Its like a cross between Bioshock and Oblivion which to me is excellent, though all the Fallout games (first came in 1997) have been based around this time period. I think the post apocalyptic world looks great and also reminds me in little ways of Half Life 2.

Dentie

Reaction score

Saints row 2 Lord of the rings conquest

J

Jiin

dont forget the new dashboard!

also dont forget, they always release a whole slew of new games for the christmas holidays

K

Krunomo

it's stupid! why because there has been a serious game drought and now they flood the market with titles. To be honest i wont play most of these games as i won't be able to afford them all.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Krunomo;216443 said:
it's stupid! why because there has been a serious game drought and now they flood the market with titles. To be honest i wont play most of these games as i won't be able to afford them all.

Its the same every single year unfortunately, always the drought for a couple of months then the market gets flooded.

K

Krunomo

Dark Drakan;216460 said:
Its the same every single year unfortunately, always the drought for a couple of months then the market gets flooded.

A better marketing strategy would be to release games at the begining of each fiscal year. See in australia we get tax returns at the begining of July. In my case i get like $1000 each time which converts back to lots and lots of games. If there are no games to by i swindle it on booze and stuff. :lol: