• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

XBOX 360!!!! YES!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: XBOX 360!!!! YES!

Necromancer11;412289 said:
Eh, KotOR is alright. The combat system brings the game down quite a bit. It's not exactly one of LucasArts' most compelling masterpieces. If you're getting all three of these games as gift though, and you don't have to pay for them, get something more expensive. Then, if you still want one or two cheaper games (like KotOR), you'll have to spend less of your own money. :lol:

But seriously...Fable 3.

I liked KotOR II for the story (though they didnt finish the end) and the moral choices. I also enjoyed the combat actually.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

I also like RPG's...I think Boarderlands is a good game though. I've played my friend's and although it's a little difficult for me to get used to it's still fun to play. I think that'd be a good game to consider as well. Oblivion gets a vote from me and yes...Fable III. Dragon Age: Origins is a cross between KotOR and LotR it seems and a whole lot more difficult. If you like spending a lot of your time stragtegizing and not playing, that that'd be a good game for you. I don't particularly care for the story line in it either, but that's another personal opinion.

Devil Jho

The Voice
Reaction score

Whats that new one, the mmo, is it just knights of the old republic 3 or is it called something else?

Also!
Shouldnt i get fable 3 for pc?
Fable for pc was better than xbox cause of mods and possible extra feautres, you think the same for fable 3, or just get it for 360?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Well, if you get it for PC, you can't get the limited edition and you can't import a save from Fable 2. I'm not really sure on this, but Xbox players might still have access to mods if they can play with PC players.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer11;413433 said:
Well, if you get it for PC, you can't get the limited edition and you can't import a save from Fable 2. I'm not really sure on this, but Xbox players might still have access to mods if they can play with PC players.

To be honest, I don't think that the changes applied to the Fable III world by reading Fable II save-games will be that important or huge.

Therefore, I don't think a player will lose a lot by not loading a Fable II save-game, probably some small economical and aesthetic changes in the world of Fable III but I wouldn't point at something higher. Peter Molyneux said about Fable II save-games (at least, mentioned) in the Develop Conference.

However, modified things won't be trade-able through the platforms, also chances are that PC players will have more luck into modifications than the XBOX 360 players. Though we'll see when the time will come.