• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

XBOX720,PS4,PC-FIGHT!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
So we'd need to buy the new Xbox 360 set-top-box thing aswell just to play 360 games on the Durango?

...whut. No thanks, MC, but I think I'll just hang onto my 360. Even Sony's use of streaming for backwards-compatibility was better than this.

In regards to Orth, I still say he was trolling and Microsoft was in on the joke to create a lil' controversy.

As of right now who knows but at least you could play most of them if for some reason you didnt keep your 360. Personally I would rather just keep my 360 too.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
My 360 is dying. I'm on my third one. I wouldn't mind getting a new one aslong as it is not to expensive. Hopefully having a built in kinect won't shoot the price up.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
My 360 is dying. I'm on my third one. I wouldn't mind getting a new one aslong as it is not to expensive. Hopefully having a built in kinect won't shoot the price up.

I wish they would never have released Kinect, just kept working on it until next gen. We had it for Step-Son to use & girlfriend uses it for exercise when weather is bad but for proper gamers its useless. So imprecise & perfect example of something that was a great idea but in actuality not so good. I dont want the console prices to be inflated because they are forcing Kinect onto us when actual gamers rarely find a use for it.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I wish they would never have released Kinect, just kept working on it until next gen. We had it for Step-Son to use & girlfriend uses it for exercise when weather is bad but for proper gamers its useless. So imprecise & perfect example of something that was a great idea but in actuality not so good. I dont want the console prices to be inflated because they are forcing Kinect onto us when actual gamers rarely find a use for it.
Game developers hate the Kinect and have stated it. Honestly when Molynuex showed off Milo it was kind of freaky but that was the best idea out of it. It is also racist, has a hard time picking up darker skinned individuals lol. Releasing a Kinect free version would cut the costs 100-200 dollars. I didn't like the Wii because it was alot of exercise. I ride my bike to work but when it comes to videogames I just want to be apart of the sofa. The Ps4 also has alot of more exclusive titles to pick from. Unless Microsoft does something epic with their reveal...I just need some good news about it to get my hopes up.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Game developers hate the Kinect and have stated it. Honestly when Molynuex showed off Milo it was kind of freaky but that was the best idea out of it. It is also racist, has a hard time picking up darker skinned individuals lol. Releasing a Kinect free version would cut the costs 100-200 dollars. I didn't like the Wii because it was alot of exercise. I ride my bike to work but when it comes to videogames I just want to be apart of the sofa. The Ps4 also has alot of more exclusive titles to pick from. Unless Microsoft does something epic with their reveal...I just need some good news about it to get my hopes up.

I wouldnt mind Kinect if it worked properly & they could incorperate it well into some half decent games. Not just a little gimmick here & there, Ryse is the best example of a Kinect game that 'looks' good. However I imagine it will suck merely because its a Kinect title.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind Kinect if it worked properly & they could incorperate it well into some half decent games. Not just a little gimmick here & there, Ryse is the best example of a Kinect game that 'looks' good. However I imagine it will suck merely because its a Kinect title.
Plus it's more family oriented, when the xbox always had the 20 year old in mind. Whenever something is family its less blood and less fun all around.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Another rumor is that Peter Molyneux was found dead with big words written on the wall "TOUCH EVERYTHING HE HE HE!" and the current Peter Molyneux is all but a clone bound to turn gaming into a fantasy landscape with cubes, but that's what the rumors say.

lNF3T6M.jpg

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
We won't find the real answers until E3 I suppose. The PS4's controller is looking good. Bungie, Bethesda and some other companies have dev kits and are working on next gen releases hopefully upon release so there is some good news.