• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

yeah me again with another question

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
yeah me again with another question

is it possible to make your own quest? i would even settle for a signpost quest people could follow if they want the hidden rare treasures like my ninja armor or my new armor and weapon combo to be released later.
thanks for any and all help

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score
Re: yeah me again with another question

yea you can but that would probably take a very long time...i think this was asked before..

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Yes and no. for an actual quest you would have to crack the exe witch we can't do, but if you make a new book with the quest card mesh and new writing then spawn it somewhere and change an area to correspond with the writing in the book then yes. I hope that helped

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

ok that helped but it brought me to another question how do i create a new book

G

games master2

yeah a new book id put my thoughts about the number offlaws about britany spears and elvis who once were havin an affair with each other

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

poopgod350;170557 said:
ok that helped but it brought me to another question how do i create a new book

export the data from any book you want then create anew game.bin object entry and import the data from the other book then do the same for the sub header and entry data of the text then right click on text.big and click save changes as big name the file then edit the text entries to say what you want them to