• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yo I'm back - 2 questions

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score
Yo I'm back - 2 questions

First it's great to be back, been gone since like... Wow November.

First Question: It's now Febuary, the date I heard Fable 2 was supposed to come out. So why the hell is there no info online or in any gamestores? Did it get postponed? Was it not even Febuary at all?

Second Question: I've been hearing from some of my friends that for some reason Fable 2 is going to suck. Has there been any new previews or details on the net? Or maybe it's just nothing.

Anyways, great to be back. I'll try posting more often.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Yo I'm back - 2 questions

1st question: Just live with the fact that it will come out this year. No one rally knows when its coming out.

2nd question: Simple, your friends an idiot! :angel:

Welcome back Mike!^_^

H

Hexadecimal

...we have no idea as of yet exactly when Fable 2 will be released... it hasn't been postponed that I know of... I don't think it was ever meant to come out this early, and don't know why anyone would tell you it would...

as for details on Fable 2, you'll just have to look through the site to see all the info that has come up since you were gone...

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

I appriciate it

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome Back Mike your wishlist and ideas post has been going strong. (one of my favorites)
I think we'll see a good bit of advertising in the month's before it's release. I'm hoping that we'll hear about a release date next month, from PM at the GDC. Either way if it takes them another year to make it the right way, I'll wait.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;53138 said:
Welcome Back Mike your wishlist and ideas post has been going strong. (one of my favorites)
I think we'll see a good bit of advertising in the month's before it's release. I'm hoping that we'll here about a release date next month. Either way if it takes them another year to make it the right way, I'll wait.

I agree. no more with this pushing of game makers. They need to take their time to make one kick *** game.

Welcome back mike.
:rolleyes:

J

Jester.

speak for your self (more) lol im almost dying waiting but if its worth (in) quality then i gusse i can play oblivion some more to hold me over....for now,,,,

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

Question one: EGM magazine has it listed as coming out in late fall/early winter..... that seems like the most likely to me. I know it's a long time to wait but.... it'll at least give me time to afford an Xbox 360 ^_^

Question two: No one can know if the game is going to be good or not....... I think I will be entertained by it no matter what, regardless of what kind of reviews it gets.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome back Mike, your thread was one of the most popular on the boards so good to see you back.

Mike398214;53118 said:
First Question: It's now Febuary, the date I heard Fable 2 was supposed to come out. So why the hell is there no info online or in any gamestores? Did it get postponed? Was it not even Febuary at all?

It was never February and they have not even released a date that Fable 2 will be ready.

Mike398214;53118 said:
Second Question: I've been hearing from some of my friends that for some reason Fable 2 is going to suck. Has there been any new previews or details on the net? Or maybe it's just nothing.

On what knowledge have they based this on?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Your friends think Fable 2 will suck coz they probably can't even get past the apprentice stage in the original game.

*retracts claws and resumes lapping milk from saucer quietly*

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;53219 said:
Your friends think Fable 2 will suck coz they probably can't even get past the apprentice stage in the original game.

*retracts claws and resumes lapping milk from saucer quietly*

*pets angel* good kitty. :p

Yeah some people talk about how much a game sucks, even though they've never played it before. Happens alot with the people I talk to.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I never say a game sucks before playing it but I can always get a pretty good idea as to whether I won't like it. I knew I wouldn't enjoy Halo or Splinter Cell games and I was right- only coz in Halo I couldn't even get to the bridge even when following the map and in Splinter Cell I got stuck in the training area for about a half hour and then turned it off to do the washing up. And if I ever pick housework over a game then it really does nothing for me...:lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Wow you actually CHOSE to do washing up!?

Splinter Cell must really be quite boring.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

It's not boring - I enjoy watching Steve play it - but I find it so hard to do that I gave up. I'm easily frustrated and just found it impossible. But a lot of people really like the Splinter Cell series and the moves are pretty cool too. I do like putting bodies in lockers and throwing tin cans to distract people...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Metal Gear Solid series is better in my opinion.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;53290 said:
Wow you actually CHOSE to do washing up!?

Splinter Cell must really be quite boring.

Its just quite hard thats all, me and Steve used to play Co-Op all the time but i was rubbish at first it just takes patience.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ok, to be honest I HAVE played splinter cell, and I found it quite enjoyable.:angel:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

You know what's a pain in the *** hard game? hitman...:getlost: I have hitman 2 & I can't get the hang of it.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Has anyone played a game called HeadHunter? That was impossibly hard!