• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YO!...

D

DanteRainbow

YO!...

Hey.
As im a newbie to this forum i guess i should introduce myself.
Im Ri-Ri. Or DanteRainbow. I enjoy First-Person Shooters, MMORPG ETC. and stuff like that.

just wanted to say though, i posted in a thread asking about the brightwood demon door earlier. i saw that the last post was old but people still read them, i only managed to find that thread and this forum today because i was confused as to what to do with the Brightwood Demon Door.

So just to say, no matter how old a thread is, people still read it. So any extra help should be welcome, and some of the posts were vague.

laters

Ri-Ri xoxo

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Re: YO!...

Hi and Welcome to the forums. =] what kind of MMORPG's do you like?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Hey Welcome to the forums!!!

I'm the biggest Assassin's Creed fan in the whole world!!!!

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Hey, welcome to Projectego forums. :]

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

DanteRainbow;325164 said:
Hey.

just wanted to say though, i posted in a thread asking about the brightwood demon door earlier. i saw that the last post was old but people still read them, i only managed to find that thread and this forum today because i was confused as to what to do with the Brightwood Demon Door.

So just to say, no matter how old a thread is, people still read it. So any extra help should be welcome, and some of the posts were vague.

I'm sorry, but bumping on this forum is not allowed like in the rules :

Reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed — continually doing so will result in your forum account being banned.

If you want help, it will be better if you create a new topic instead of posting in an old one :)

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

YO!...

I'm Sean. :)

Cain

Reaction score

Hello and welcome to teh forums! I r teh M4st3r Ch33f. I hope you enjoy your stay here