• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You can stop following me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithary

Reaction score
Re: You can stop following me now.

Ooooooh.... if I only could kill all those *******s on my property -.-
GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY! *bang, bang* >.<

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Just use will. It makes everything better.

o o
U

Reaction score

Benjamin510;411480 said:
Just use will. It makes everything better.

o o
U

It makes everything even better when the safety is off... :shifty:

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;411481 said:
It makes everything even better when the safety is off... :shifty:

You know it!

*Bang! Bang!* Get out of my bed! Who the **** are you!? No, I won't give you a ring! *Bang! Bang!* WHAT!?! No, I don't want to have a good time! That's it!

(Safety Off)

*BANG!BANG!BANG! INFERNO! VORTEX!*

Hilariously, It's only like a 1000 Gold fine too.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

They are suppose to not enter your homes, this time. :)

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Arc Caster;411483 said:
You know it!

*Bang! Bang!* Get out of my bed! Who the **** are you!? No, I won't give you a ring! *Bang! Bang!* WHAT!?! No, I don't want to have a good time! That's it!

(Safety Off)

*BANG!BANG!BANG! INFERNO! VORTEX!*

Hilariously, It's only like a 1000 Gold fine too.
Actually, it's even better if you choose community service. I had over 50 counts of murder and all I had to do was kill a few spire guards/commandant type guys.

noremac

Shadowfiend
Reaction score

POOP;411607 said:
Actually, it's even better if you choose community service. I had over 50 counts of murder and all I had to do was kill a few spire guards/commandant type guys.

over 100 murders only had to kill some balverines

ciller

Reaction score

thats weak i kill all living people in albion besides all gaurd for they keep spaning and children broke evrything possable i had to kill spire gaurds so after that i went to sleep for 7 night so people would span back new killing spree weeee and again

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Lionhead has said that people won't follow you into your house anymore. However, they will follow you when you walk around in the streets, sometimes you will have to hide your identity, your butler (Jasper, John Cleese) will suggest you what to wear on every occasion.

noremac;411765 said:
over 100 murders only had to kill some balverines

Actually, for a normal human (not a hero) killing some balverines isn't that easy (if not impossible). For the record: Albion had no hero's since a good while, they can't know that killing balverines was simple for them, also consider that balverines are good enemies, they are hard to hit and quick, even Scarlet Robe was injured by a fight against balverines.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

DarkONI;412009 said:
Actually, for a normal human (not a hero) killing some balverines isn't that easy (if not impossible). For the record: Albion had no hero's since a good while, they can't know that killing balverines was simple for them, also consider that balverines are good enemies, they are hard to hit and quick, even Scarlet Robe was injured by a fight against balverines.

Thank you! I was trying to argue that exact point with my brother today. +rep

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

DarkONI;412009 said:

But now they have guns?
You can train forever in martial arts, but a kid with a 9mm can still end you, just by squeezing his finger.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Well... Try killing a Balverine with no skill skills at all. Just using a gun, and normal HP. You'll get slaughtered, Proving that while that 9mm-slinging kid may have killed a martial artist, That balverine ****ed him up.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

If it bleeds, we can kill it! :D

Even tho that kid might need some target practice, and a few more rounds

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

That still is. Normal humans cannot reload, aim and shoot fast and with the same dexterousness of a hero. For example, Reaver that's the hero of skill, he can shoot things from large distances, however a normal human (for example guards and assassins) barely can shoot their enemies, especially in huge distances.

Normal humans just defeated the hero's not just by number but also the invention of the gun, where no hero was prepared for that. However, with time seems that hero's developed something like a resistance to it, for example The Hero of Bowerstone when he's hit by guns, he doesn't suffer as it's described from older hero's, meaning that hero's have the capacity to develop defensive skills based on the enemies.

However, even when you have a good pistol or a rifle, always a balverine can hit you, even when you have your skills to maximum, a large group of balverines is still a threat, they aren't stupid enemies, they know what they do, remember balverines are predators, they hunt for food.

That's what makes them good antagonists towards a hero. Strenght, tactical knowledge and skill.

Reaction score

SimonKalevra;412179 said:
If it bleeds, we can kill it! :D

Even tho that kid might need some target practice, and a few more rounds

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! :lol:

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;412339 said:
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! :lol:

No, wait! NUKE IT FROM ORBIT INSTEAD!!! :lol: .... its the only way to be sure.... o_O

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Actually, for a normal human (not a hero) killing some balverines isn't that easy (if not impossible). For the record: Albion had no hero's since a good while, they can't know that killing balverines was simple for them, also consider that balverines are good enemies, they are hard to hit and quick, even Scarlet Robe was injured by a fight against balverines.[/QUOTE]

Do you reckon redcoats marching around the land, killing hobbes and balverines to clear space will be a commonplace event in fable 3? They've got LOTS of guns after all

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Blestb;414497 said:
Do you reckon redcoats marching around the land, killing hobbes and balverines to clear space will be a commonplace event in fable 3? They've got LOTS of guns after all

Believe me, a good group of balverines can take care of the Red Coats. Especially when there are White Balverines in the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.