• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'You cant bring me down' achievement tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
FYI: dying in 'The missing play' quest dose not screw you over on the 'You cant bring me down' achievement just to let you know

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Here's a question. Does dying on another persons coop game count against that achievement? Join a buds game and he's quite a bit farther along than me and yea...balverines(sp?) are not nice >.<

falejandre03

Reaction score
I almost had the achievement until i ran out of potions on the last fight of the game and i got knocked down. I got back up and hit him once and he died. talk about bad luck,

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
I almost had the achievement until i ran out of potions on the last fight of the game and i got knocked down. I got back up and hit him once and he died. talk about bad luck,

haha happen to me too but I was owning and I was about to drink a health potion and then bam! game froze or something and they killed me :'( so close

WilliamBlack

Reaction score

oh my god i know riqht!!! the exact same thinq happened to me... i got knocked out in the last fqght riqht before the boss battle :( and if the guy didnt knock me out i woulda had it cause the boss didnt knock me out :( :( :(

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
I died twice. Both times I accidentally ran into a corner and got ganged by a bunch of bigger dudes. It won't happen on my second playthrough, though. This I swear!

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
Yep white balverine got me, only knock out ever :'(
My evil character will be luckier I will make sure of it!

WilliamBlack

Reaction score
yea same with me... im gonna make sure to stock up on a crap load of health potions for those balverines...lol

Twilight

Reaction score
I only died twice on my first play through and that was due to the missing health bar. I had no idea how many more hits I could take before I died.

Meilf

Reaction score
****in balverines dude...

Bot587

Reaction score
made it through whole game without dieing... got achievement... go to reliquary to get hollow man upgrade and die for the first time

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
I miss the longbow from FableTLC with 10 silver augments LOL (modding obv) and you just take out a white balvarine with one hit :D

on topic: I like how they made the game a bit more difficult...i went through the entire game with no upgrades only dying once...sucked

Some String

Reaction score
i haven't died yet, got the achievement... i found it quite easy to get tbh. Health potions + rolling around

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
i haven't died yet, got the achievement... i found it quite easy to get tbh. Health potions + rolling around
This. I just never let myself get to the point of the red borders of near death before gulping down a potion.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
****in balverines dude...

balverines, balverines everywhere

also just today sand furys did me in for the first time, about 7-8 of them, thought i had a slow time potion and was charging up a spell when all of a sudden my body shoots straight out of this sand fury mob and my KOed ass hit the ground

BigRed

Reaction score
Balverines and Sentinels were pretty annoying to take down, first encounter with the Sand Furies as well was annoying. I lucked out on my first playthrough though never being knocked out. Whenever I got near death without potions I just went crazy rolling around and trying to dodge at all cost until I got my health back up. If I did though as soon as I saw a red border appear I just used a potion as soon as possible.

SniperPuma

Reaction score
If you get KOed just don't let the game save and go to the Xbox Dashboard, once you reload your KO count will still be 0.

Sertr

Reaction score
If you get KOed just don't let the game save and go to the Xbox Dashboard, once you reload your KO count will still be 0.
But do it fast and dont change location - it will autosave = bad

i got my only KO in half of game(i just do stupid thinghs) and this help me

wackajackattack

Reaction score
I accidentally got KO'd after forgetting to block =), immediately reset the console but I wonder: will that work or do I have to give it another pop in a 2nd playthrough?

RSVR85

Reaction score

Did exactly the same thing. Spent quite a lot of time rolling about actually. Consumed about 50 potions (does this include the Slow-Time & Raise Dead potion?). Glad i got the achievement, now my second hero can get stuck it to slaying without worrying about loosing it.
Off Topic: Anyone else hate not having a visible health bar? I know you know when your going to die by your D-Pad actions going red and wot-not but how much damage can you take once you get a bit wobbly? I know i could 'just die' but i want to avid it if possible, i just don't wanna be rolling around and running away like a pussy anymore! :)

I accidentally got KO'd after forgetting to block =), immediately reset the console but I wonder: will that work or do I have to give it another pop in a 2nd playthrough?

Check your stats in the Live Room. I'm pretty sure it tells you.

Status
Not open for further replies.