• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You get gold... you get gold... you all get gold!

Souls McGee

The Wandering Wizard
Reaction score
Lets play a game shall we? I am currently sitting at 4,000,000,000 gold across 2 of my character saves. I am the wandering wizard, if you can find me in any of the places listed below and message me "Tis the Purple Wizard" I will give you as much gold as your heart desires.

• Bowerstone Market
  • Millfields
  • Brightwall Village
  • Driftwood
  • City of Aurora
Also If you happen to stumble into my game ill include weapons of your choice.

GASHLR

Fable III FIRST TO EVER FIND THE WANDERING WIZARD!
Reaction score
FIRST TO EVER FIND THE WANDERING WIZARD! AND GET PAID OUT 10 million! Watch at GASHLR on twitch and youtube.

Souls McGee

The Wandering Wizard
Reaction score
I want to add to this and say that on holidays I will sit in the Bowerstone Market (Under the Bell Tower) handing out 1,000,000 gold to each person.

However to make it fair for Hanukkah I will give you 100,000 gold each day for 7 days and on the 8th day I will give you 300,000 gold. I want to include all traditions so if I am missing a holiday please be sure to inform me.

This is just another way of giving back to the Fable Community for being so amazing and supportive.

Last edited:

GASHLR

Fable III FIRST TO EVER FIND THE WANDERING WIZARD!
Reaction score
Thank you once again, gandalf :)

Souls McGee

The Wandering Wizard
Reaction score
Streaming right now on twitch.
twitch account: thewanderingwizard
come experience gold beyond your dreams.

Souls McGee

The Wandering Wizard
Reaction score
Starting Friday July 8th I will be giving away random amounts of Gold ranging from 1,000,000-100,000,000.

How to receive the Gold:
  • One way to receive the gold is to search for me in either Bowerstone Market or Brightwall Village.
  • The second way you can receive gold is by randomly joining my game session (This does not mean seeking me out and joining through my orb, That literally defeats the point of "randomly" joining)
Also you want to make sure your orb visibility is set to "Everyone" so that way you'll be able to see my orb inside the world of Albion.

Note: You may only receive gold once a day.

My Twitch.tv username is TheWanderingWizard if you have any more Question I will answer them if I am streaming. If I am not streaming either send me a message through Twitch.tv or through this forum if you have an account and ill try to answer your question to the best of my knowledge.