• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOU! YES YOU!

D

Darg

YOU! YES YOU!

Hello there! Sorry to do some uberly shameless promotion/advertisement, but I'm looking for some regular readers or anyone interested in this little blog I'm working on. It's called Funkyality and is more or less a feed of random info. Email me anything you need to know or private message if it's easier, but just keep in mind that I'll read anyones' questions, comments, rants, raves, etc. And... well, there ya have it! Spam!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: YOU! YES YOU!

What? Me!?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Wish I had the time to help. About the best I can offer is good luck and well wishes!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

It`s so random I didn`t get it. Well, I got it, but still... didn`t get it. Uh?

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

ill check it out later man

D

Darg

projectego;182643 said:
Wish I had the time to help. About the best I can offer is good luck and well wishes!

Thanks Steve. I've already got a bit of help- my friend is technically a writer, but he only posted once, and pretty much abandoned me to my randomness.

It is pretty weird, but like I said, I hope I can get some regular readers- I try to update it as much as possible. I've gone through most of my options trying to promote this in some way, shape or form, so projectego seems like a good outlet for this kind of shameless advertisement. :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Unfortunately it is blocked by my school. Sorry Darg.

D

Darg

droded;182792 said:
Unfortunately it is blocked by my school. Sorry Darg.

Seriously?! At mine, blogspot is considered a news-oriented place, so they allow it... dammit.

Either way, anyone that can get on the blog, leave comments, rants, etc. Hate to indiscriminately draw attention to my own randomness, but after all, isn't this the spam section?

F

Father of Skorm

sounds good. im typing this before i check it out, then will check it out, then after checking it out will respond with the results of me checking it out, in this very post. i can also provide the eeever so slightly random results of half of my gcse statistics work... (just cuz i find it funny, not expecting widespread *insert word i can't think of a moment here*)

iiinteresting... :w00t: i likes the name bit

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]There are
people with my name
in the U.S.A.[/FONT]

How many have your name?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

There are 0 people with my name in the U.S.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

..... I would love to help! But, I don't know what a blog is. What's a blog?

F

Father of Skorm

web log. was originally just an internet diary type thing, now is somewhere to spill your brainfarts or other random urges as well.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

.... And it's about anything? ANYTHING?

F

Father of Skorm

you can pretty much put anything you like into your blog, it is an expression of what is you, and of what you like, your friends like, whether or not you hate Moroccans, anything you like. although, most blog sites will restrict you from putting some things on... i assume, i've never bothered to atually write a blog myself.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Um... Alright thanks! Sure Darg, I'll help. I don't how much help I can be though. ;)

D

Darg

Go ahead and sign up on blogspot... just send me an email or something and I think it will let me invite you to be a writer. Help is always appreciated. :)