• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Best Oblivion Save

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score
Your Best Oblivion Save

Well i have just been wondering since it seems that alot of people like that game... what your character is like!

My Character
Name: Alex

Race: Argonian

Birth Sign: The Thief

Class: Spell Blade

Major Skills: Athletics, Blade, Block, Heavy Armour, Conjuration, Destruction, Acrobatics.

Heavy Armour Set:
Full Night Walker (Perfect Madness with Chameleon Enchants), Ring of Khagiiti, Ring of War.

Light Armour Set:
Raiment of The Crimson Scar, Blackhand Hood, Ring of War, Grand Ring of Aegis.

Weapons:
Mehrunes Razor, Mace of Doom (its actually a blade except its called a mace and looks like it),
Death Bringer (a madness bow with Damage health 20 points and 45 uses), Arrow of the North Winds.

Well thats it for my character. I will be posting up some pics soon :D

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score
Re: Your Best Oblivion Save

nice save you have there, my friend has got really simular itmes to you but focuses mainly on conjuration and heavy amoured warrior stats. I personly dont like Oblivion cause I dont feel imersed in the game due to horrable voice acting, bad animations and generic areas

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

NOOOOOO! theres one that doesnt like oblivion!.... you may be the first my friend :D

C

Corrupt_hobb

Name: I dun' remember....
Race: Redguard
Birth Sign:The Tower
Class: I dun' remember
Major Skills: Blade, block, marksman, heavy armor, light armor, destruction...etc.
Heavy Armour Set: Full Ebony, Tower of chorrol shield
Light Armour Set: Full Elven, Glass helm(ugly) King of Worms' Robes
Weapons: Blade of woe, Debaser, Chillrend, Umbra, L337 pwner( I enchanted and named that one :D)

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Name: KaveX

Class: Deathknight

Level: 30

Race: Wood Elf

Major Skills: Restoration, Blade, Archery, Stealth, Heavy Armour, Block, Destruction.

Heavy Armour Set: Baal's Hatred (Full Enchanted Daedric) Crusader Relics ( From Knights of the Nine.)

Weapons: Duskfang/Dawnfang, Umbra, Ebony Blade, Goldbrand, Rugdumphs Sword, Enchanted Madness Blade and Bow. Enchanted Daedric Blade, Axe, Bow, Dagger. Staff of Worms. Ruin's Edge, Nerveshatter, Staff of Sheogorath, Sword of Jygglag, Mehrunes Razor. Some others I can't remember.

Etc Items: Enchanted Daedric Shield. Gray Cowel of the Nocturnel, Ring of Eidolon's Edge, Enchanted Ring, Azura's Star, Skeleton key.

All Houses owned. All DLC Completed.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

iv got a dozen or so characters, mostly dark elf, the others argonian and one high elf.

spell blade? damn you! thats what one of my characters is!!!!!!!!!! sept mine is all one word.

current character (only level 7 cuz im re earning my acheivments on my live file)

name: TJ Griffin
race: dark elf
class: blademage
birthsign: the mage

major skills: blade, armorer, alteration, destruction, illusion, mysticism, restoration

full shadow suite: black hood, black robe, gold and black shoes, 2 rings, amulet with 20% chamelion. hint: if you make your camelion more than 100% and then drop it back down to 100% you will remain unseen by others, but your character will be blurred as if you did not have it 100%, so you can still see yourself.

my characters tend to be magic based and use blade weapons. however i tend to be a compleationist/perfectionist, so i use manny skills. my current character is a stealthy mage, cuz im re earning the dark brotherhood and theifs guild achevments. but i will use this same one for all of them. so im gonna get good with heavy armour aswell. along with a lot of other stuff.

another tip: for every two levels you go up in any of the three skills governed by an aspect you will be able to ad one to that aspect when you level up. so for the most effective leveling, level up two minor skills (in two separate governing asspects) 10 points each first, before leveling up a major skill to the point where you can level up. hope this helps those of you who are as cumpulsive as me.

i dont like oblivion for one reason: i agree with PM, the combat is rubbish. i play on easy because i dont want to bother to much with combat, as i find exploring the vast landscape and all its dunguns to be more entertaining. that said, i hope that fable 2 remains the same as fable 1 in that there is no dificulty setting. besides oblivion, i play all other games on normal or higher.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

My Character - xbox 360 version
Name: Jeremy Kyle (oh the lulz!)

Race: Argonian

Class: Custom class known as Dave

Major Skills: Athletics, Acrobatics, Sneak, Alchemy, Light Armour, Destruction and Security.

Heavy Armour Set:
Perfect Madness armour with no enchantments

Light Armour Set:
Perfect Amber armour with no enchantments

Weapons:
Perfect Amber longsword
Daedric longsword (for when dealing with magical or ghost creatures)

I purposefully don't use enchantments so I can level up using only my birth sign attributes and major skill choices as an aid. Currently I am level 36 with all items and locations found (except Hermaeous Mora thingy coz the glitch screwed me over).

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

oooh i switched mah swords and bow i now have vampiric amber sword and bow to go with my amber armour :D

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

holy_necroposting_batman.jpg

My Character
Name: Bellacose

Race: Wood Elf (M) - Giant Pink Mohawk

Level 21

Class: Bushwhacker
Spec: Stealth
Birthsign: The Thief
Major Skills: Marksman, Sneak, Heavy Armor, Alchemy, Illusion, Conjuration, Blade

This bushwhacker is a hunter and a looter, not a thief. Ranged sneak attacks and one-shot kills are his bread and butter. Alchemy lets him make poisons to add punch to his ranged attacks. With Illusion, he can frenzy enemies into killing each other and can supplement his stealth skills with chameleon (i use a ring for that). Conjuration gives him bound blades and especially the bound bow, in addition to low-power summonings. When all else fails, he stands and fights with a blade. This is a slow-paced, deliberate predator, without any of the wealth-harvesting abilities of a true thief.

clothing: Priest of Order Hood, Daedric Armor all enchanted to raise strength by 10 each, Ring of Sunfire (resist disease 20%, Reflect Spell 14%), Ring of Lordship (personality +10, -Disease %40, Shield 14%), Talisman of Abetment (water breathing, detect life 40ft, feather 35)

Weapons: Ebony Bow for normal enemies, when challenged i switch to Ruins Edge (bow with a random spell for every shot), Dawnfang/Duskfang (sword that does fire damage in day and frost damage at night)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Am I the only Nord character here? I'll post my character stats later.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

welll i have normal oblivion so i am

Evil Crow

Khajjit

Amulet Of kings Equipted / Necromancers amulet

Empoerors Robe Euipted

Daedric short sword

and i am level 30

have 100 everything

100 on all stats

and i am the

Highest rank in mage guild
HIghest rank in Fioghters Guild
HIghest rank in Dark Botherhood
HIghest rank in theives Guild.

and i have done most of the quests :D

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

*Geek Voice* A Level 12 Dungeon Master! :geek:

Hahahahaha

I had to..

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Evil Scarecrow;273766 said:
welll i have normal oblivion so i am

Evil Crow

Khajjit

Amulet Of kings Equipted / Necromancers amulet

Empoerors Robe Euipted

Daedric short sword

and i am level 30

have 100 everything

100 on all stats

and i am the

Highest rank in mage guild
HIghest rank in Fioghters Guild
HIghest rank in Dark Botherhood
HIghest rank in theives Guild.

and i have done most of the quests :D
not the arena?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

hes lvl 40 with full madness and a bunch of enchantemnds on its armour i cant remember/check cus after i beat it 100% on my old non xbox live account i deleted it off my harddrive to make room

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

what is everyones favorite region?
Mines Imperial city Market district :D

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Led;275815 said:
what is everyones favorite region?
Mines Imperial city Market district :D

arcane university, tinkering around with enchantments and spells.

my best character to date: (out of my dozen or so characters, mostly low level)

name: TJ Griffin
race: dark elf, male
birthsign: the mage
class: custom, "blademage" (armorer, blade, alteration, destruction, illusion, mysticism, restoration)
level: 45

health: 573 magicka: 254 fatigue: 418 (those are the base levels)

strengh: 100
intelligence: 100
willpower: 100
speed: 98 (will be 100 upon next level up)
endurance: 100
personality: 60
luck: 81

major skills

armoerer: 100
blade: 100
alteration: 100
destruction: 100
illusion: 87
mysticism: 100
restoration: 85

minor skills (no novice skills, yay!)

athletics: 46
block: 30
blunt: 25
hand to hand: 26
heavy armor: 100
alchemy: 36
conjuration: 72
acrobatics: 49
light armor: 100
marksman: 60
mercantile: 37
security: 92
sneak: 63
speechcraft: 28

armor varies depending on my mood or the situation. usually i were dadric armor enchanted to up my strength so i can carry 800ish extra weight. also have a full camelion suit made with a black robe, black hood, and some rings amulet and shoes.

weapon of choice: goldbrand (deadric artefact, very powerful, looks awesome)

this is all done on the 360, so its all unmoded obviously. i know its not the best character ever, but im quite proud of it.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

My favourite place is Chorrol. I just like the layout and the atmosphere there.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I love the Thieve's Den. Hehe. But oh-teh-noez. After I had bought my new X-Box.... my Oblivion Save wiped. Meh, I can always make a new one :). Nice saves you got there peoples. ARGONIAN FTW! Whoa, who said that?
I'm about to make a new thief, all daggers. No 100% Chamelion 'till AFTER i beat the game. :).