• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Best Slow Mo Kill?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

demondeath71

Reaction score
My two favorites are:
1) Jumping on a ghosts head and snapping his/her neck with your legs. For obvious reasons. Not so much the neck snapping, more the fact that I just jumped on a ghost.

2) I haven't been able to recreate this but against the final boss (No spoilers lol) I got him with my sandgoose just as he used his charge attack. The shot ended up hitting him in the face and he died at the same time causing him to get launched pretty far. I couldn't help but laugh. I also kind of felt bad because I just blasted *mumble mumble* in the face with the best rifle in the game while he was movinh at high speeds.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
My favorite was when I was fighting a hobbe and I did something but I killed him by kicking him in the ball so hard he flew and died i was rofl so hard.

SebClem

Reaction score
Kicked a hobb in the air (by the balls naturally) - as he flew up in slow mo, my hero held the rifle at arms length and shot him back down to the ground.

shane states

Reaction score
there are some great ones in the game.. i hvnt yet gotten ne of the pistol or rifle ones as i dont use them to m uch, but the hammer ive been using is Jacks Hammer and its got some pretty good ones.. like the slow mo when i flip the guy over and smash his head to pieces..

shane states

Reaction score
Also finally got the Sand Fury one and absolutely loved it... When they tried to jump over me I just threw my sword into the ground and broke her neck.lol

bradio12

Reaction score
I found it in a chest actually.... Wish I could remember which one.. I have 2 of them if your online maybe I could Trade or give you one....

hey that would be awesome gt is bradio12 will be on later today im an posting this at my parents friends house lol

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Mine is the pistol one, where your hero shoots them to the ground then just walks towards them and emptys the clip into their corpse.

AlmightyLush

Reaction score
My two faves are:
Knee breaker with a hammer. It's just sick. Mine was a little different though...It was a full on swing to the outside knee. The thing gets crushed and the poor mercenary kind of hobbles to one side only to take a full shot to the face, sends him flying. I think it was the fact that it was slo mo that was sick. I've done my knee in before playing rugby and that flourish made me wince.

Second is when you use a rifle and roll between the legs of a large opponent. He bends down to see where you went, behind him and you shoot down right through the as$ and blow his guts out of his mouth.

SebClem

Reaction score
Did one yesterday with a sand fury - shot in each leg and when he was lying on the floor, he looked up at me and got a shot in the face.

Beautiful.

DeadlyshotJ

The greatest
Reaction score
It wasn't really in slow motion but when a sandfury done a back flip towards me, my character snapped her neck while she was in mid-air and threw her to the ground, it looked really awesome.
But my favourite slow motion kill was when I was shooting someone and then I threw the gun in the air spinned around, caught it and shot them in the head, killing them obviously.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
My absolute favorite is when I'm up in the mountains in the Dweller outfit and the wolf jumps at me, I grab him by his throat and shove me sword through his stomach...then gently lay him down.

Khalin

Reaction score
Sending a hobbe flying in the air with a swing of a hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.