• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Fable 3 family

How would you live

• Yes I would adopt a child.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No! I prefer to have one by my spouse.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Adopt kids only. You dont fell like making your own.

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Or have no kids at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MazeSon

Reaction score
Your Fable 3 family

http://www.mondoxbox.com/en/news/22484/\en/news/22795/guide-to-the-new-xbox-360-s-250gb.html

This is really cool.

They say you can daopt a child. You dont have to have a wife or husband to have a child. You can just afopt one and have a bussiness partner.

So you can have a same sex spouse and still adopt a child.

Me I am going to marrying a nice female hero. Have 5 kids. the first 3 by sex and the other 2 by being adopted.

I will spend most time decorating the castle for my family. My family will live in luxury

How would you live.

Btw I hope the dont have alot family glitches like in Fable 2.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Re: Your Fable 3 family

I wonder if you can keep your kids when your wife dies this time, I would think so given that a spouse isnt necessary to adopt. I would have many children with many different women, kill them, abuse the children as much as possible, then adopt a kid and treat him even worse. On my evil character that is.

MazeSon

Reaction score

Fenrir;408953 said:
I wonder if you can keep your kids when your wife dies this time, I would think so given that a spouse isnt necessary to adopt. I would have many children with many different women, kill them, abuse the children as much as possible, then adopt a kid and treat him even worse. On my evil character that is.

Thats is a really good quesation. Will you keep your child when your spouse dies.

Also, will your child grow up past 10. Atleast to 14.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Yeah it would be nice if they continued growing, That is of course assuming you still cant kill children, otherwise those kids are toast. I'll at least be able to sell them to labor factories. I'd also like the children of people I killed to swear vengence on me and then grow up and try to kill me, but thats off topic.

MazeSon

Reaction score

Fenrir;408958 said:
Yeah it would be nice if they continued growing, That is of course assuming you still cant kill children, otherwise those kids are toast. I'll at least be able to sell them to labor factories. I'd also like the children of people I killed to swear vengence on me and then grow up and try to kill me, but thats off topic.

Lmfao! :lol:

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Unless the marriage got a serious overhaul, I'm just gonna adopt a kid and stay single. Teenage kids ftw. Hopefully you can name them, not nickname them only.

MazeSon

Reaction score

Arc Caster;408968 said:
Unless the marriage got a serious overhaul, I'm just gonna adopt a kid and stay single. Teenage kids ftw. Hopefully you can name them, not nickname them only.

So your just gone stay single.

Atleast you dont have to worry about your spouse annoying you.

zDominik

Reaction score

This is great,I wonder if there will be a limit to the number of chilfren you can adopt.

nevaeh.aaric

Reaction score

I’ll have a legion of angry, and scarred heroes ready to do battle against “Evil” on my command. Ready to mercilessly charge off of the fairfax ramparts to their deaths or pile up countless bodies to build a ramp so I can rob an “evil bank”. On another file of mine, I killed everyone I could find. Fable sucks BTW.

Reaction score

MazeSon;408951 said:
http://www.mondoxbox.com/en/news/22484/\en/news/22795/guide-to-the-new-xbox-360-s-250gb.html

This is really cool.

They say you can daopt a child. You dont have to have a wife or husband to have a child. You can just afopt one and have a bussiness partner.

So you can have a same sex spouse and still adopt a child.

Me I am going to marrying a nice female hero. Have 5 kids. the first 3 by sex and the other 2 by being adopted.

I will spend most time decorating the castle for my family. My family will live in luxury

How would you live.

Btw I hope the dont have alot family glitches like in Fable 2.

Gonna put the people first, I will try to find some kind of compromise between Albion & My family if I have one.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

I won't have any children, I dislike them. Perhaps, I could sell some so I can have enough founds to rebuild the Bowerstone Castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.