• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Fable II Characters

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Your Fable II Characters

What do your characters mainly look like?

I have either the Monk + Noble Gent's clothes, or the Gent's whole outfit.

I have made Jesus (Bow to Christ, wielder of the Steel Clockwork Pistol!), and Altair.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Your Fable II Characters

link in my sig ;)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

my main is pure and evil, with a rounded goatee and pure strength and skill
used gold dye on a highwayman mask, cuffed overcoat, chaos pants, and the flames of black wheel gang boots. the rest of the boots, the gloves, and stripes of the chaos pants are died midnight black.

tldr: he's a golden pirate with a master cutlass (aug x4) and master clockwork pistol (aug x4)

i spent way too much time with him... :(

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

My main is middle good and completely good. He is themed aknight, so I have no will abilities and only use the Red Dragon and Judges Steel on him to make him look knight-like.

My second character is themed nothing and was my first character. I just made him max everything.

My third character is actually my very first character but is only at Oakvale in the main quest and wears the Ranger outfit.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

The character I just finished using (a she) had the whole highwayman outfit except the mask and a corset. All of it was dyed black. She was a max corrupt and evil and had the demented mime facepaint. And she was a will user.

My other character ( a he) Has the full noble gents outfit with everything dyed black except the secondary colors, and it had psycho jester facepaint and was pure and evil. Looked like a pirate clown. One reason my lil brother thinks fable 2 is a pirate game.

Marltone

Reaction score

My main (Pure Will)

White unkempt hair.
Black soul patch

Explorer Shirt (regular colors)
Will User Pants (true blue with brown belt)
High Roller Coat (Knothole Blue)
Bandit Gloves (Brown)
Explorer Boots (diver blue)
Witch Spotting Hat (blue)

Marltone

Reaction score

Also, he has a husband in bowerstone, a wife in bowerstone, a wife in castle fairfax, a wife in old bowerstone, and a wife trapped in some weird limbo space between serenity farm and oakfield.