• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
Re: Your Kingdom

^lovely, cool cat. you got me there ha cha cha
sammy-davis-jr-dollar-bill5_2355.jpg

Reaction score

Profit profit profit and all nessaserry debts payed in full the rest of them will be fed to the dogs or the hungry chidren

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

I'm going to be very involved with my kingdom. Sure there might be times where i get bored or pee'd off and want to go murder people (gonna try really hard not to though ;) )

I'm scared of what might happen if Aurora does go to war with me and they win, so i'm going to make sure my army is well looked after.

I don't think i'll make kids work. That seems harsh.

I really want most people to be living in houses. I certainly don't want to see any bums in the gutter.

Im not really creative when it comes to naming things so i decided the name of my kingdom will be a cross between the two towns that i live in. So it will either be called Mount Maiden or Middle Well

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

I would like my kingdom to be like this, however this is not possible. Therefore my kingdom will run tightly on monarchy and rich towns and the south part of Albion will be filled with factories, poverty and industrial buildings.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score

nah im got 2 spend 5o% on me and my home ans da other 50% going 2 my poeple in my kingdom and i will keep some faterys and rest i will burn and keep a ele army

Not your personal army

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;426775 said:
blank.gif

This is your Albion, it's people will do as you say, or they may or may not die.

So tell me forum, how will your Albion be?

Mine will be completely industralized, with factories and smog in every corner of the map. Is unemployment an issue? No, every person in Albion will be working in said factories, even children.

Most of the money will go for my personal profit, but what's left of it goes to the military, as their are my primary defense and attack form for coming attacks, be it from outside or inside my kingdom.

Mine will be the perfect opposite of yours, apart the military (I have to defend my awesomeness). All green, with children playing under the trees, workers will be happy about their work and their wage. My castle will be simple, but the pile of gold in the treasure room for the achievement of reaching the door. lol

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

UnholyKing;426905 said:
nah im got 2 spend 5o% on me and my home ans da other 50% going 2 my poeple in my kingdom and i will keep some faterys and rest i will burn and keep a ele army

Can I have this translated please! o_O

Mlaar

Reaction score

Picture if you will the dawning of a new rule....

A low mist blankets the surrounding land drifting down the mountains through lush forests and across vales and hills, small hamlets dotted around the land slowly start to awake, early morning has risen and slow wisps of smoke start to rise from various cottages a villager steps from his home glances to the cottage nearby "Morning Bob, Looks like its gonna be a glorious day to herald the arrival of the new king" he goes on his way whistle a happy tune..

I step out from my ramshackle castle the people love me changes will happen I have promised as much big changes it will be a new age of enlightenment my first act of duty is to improve the capital city so taxes will be levied on the aristocracy those who cannot afford the price will be evicted and thier lands reclaimed by the state, the money earned will be used to improve the castle and town after all how you expect the villagers to respect a ruler who is looks like he lives in a hovel!!

My next act will be to improve the economy thierfore jobs will need to be made so I will allow for more warehouses more factories people will be employed to cut down forests to make way for the materials used lakes will be drained to allow quarries and mines to be built the skies will darken from a thousand factories pumping smog into the air but the people shall have thier jobs money made here will allow me to improve public services like opening places of learning for the middle to upper classes

My third act will be to increase labour output which means putting people into these factories encouraging them to work leading them by the hand if needed but I need an efficent economy so wages will be fair and taxes high after all I want that money to further improve my castle and military, any citizen that refuses to work under the conditions will face my justice thier homes will be reclaimed by the state and they will be shackled and placed in the mines, so they will end up working one way or another, improvements again will be made for the upper class districts as well.. after all to maintain my kingdom I will require loyal follows of decent breeding and where better than the current aristocracy since I have already weeded out the prentenders in my first act ;)

where I go from here is yet to be seen but this is the general principle the rich become richer the poor become workers or military and I will live the extravagant lifestyle I have become used to with debased parties for those lackys I deem worthy, and also worth noting using the kings right I will be able to take any woman on thier wedding night if it so pleases me..

Ok ok I know half the things I plan on doing probally will not be available to do but at least I can dream :D

Matt_352

Reaction score

I will be ending poverty, child labour etc. I will make Albion green and lush again tearing down most if not all factories, I will reopen the Library as I want my peeps to be well educated and I will put plenty of dough towards building up my army so we can win the war with Aurora. from this i expect my castle wont be very flash. this high quality of life for the peeps come at a price though and if you can i will be putting in place conscription to fight in the army, if you want this quality of life you have to earn it.

Prince Louis

Reaction score

actually scratch my last post. Im gonna make my kingdom like Hobbiton :3

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Prince Louis;427112 said:
actually scratch my last post. Im gonna make my kingdom like Hobbiton :3
Don't think that would work for a whole kingdom, or in Industrial Revolution

Prince Louis

Reaction score

sure it would! Secrets... secrets my dear Tyrant Lord.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

i dont think ill get myself to excited this time around :(

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Prince Louis;427115 said:
sure it would! Secrets... secrets my dear Tyrant Lord.
Did you just called me"Dear"? How dare you dirty, uneducated, poor peasant!

Have some spare rep to buy other rags you people call "clothing"

Prince Louis

Reaction score

You have a feeling that its getting too overhyped?

I know that it will be good...but probably not as good as everyone is making it out to be. And i don't just mean people on here...

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Prince Louis;427121 said:

I know that it will be good...but probably not as good as everyone is making it out to be. And i don't just mean people on here...

Of course it's getting overhyped!

That's a tradition all the Fables have. Otherwise why would we have Molly?

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

It's over-overhyped, i mean i don't think i have ever had a game give out so many different in-game special items. They want to soften the blow of some people getting disappointed.

"well that sucks, but at least i got my special items"

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Prince Louis;427121 said:

I already said this! What is with you people saying what I've already said and/or taking my ideas?!

ARGH!

Prince Louis

Reaction score

People can't have the same ideas?

I was just stating that i'm picturing this great kingdom in my mind and truth is it will probably come out looking nothing like what i pictured... :s

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Prince Louis;427134 said:
People can't have the same ideas?

I was just stating that i'm picturing this great kingdom in my mind and truth is it will probably come out looking nothing like what i pictured... :s

No, they can't. When the idea is already there anything after it would be stealing. A simple apology will fix that.

Anyways, that's more of me referring to a couple of other threads/posts where people were taking my ideas.

I know you are and I said earlier that everyone was overhyping themselves by adding in imaginary features and that they would end up disappointed because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.