• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Looks and Designs in Fable II

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Your Looks and Designs in Fable II

What are your best looks in Fable II? Man, woman, your clothes, your colors, your weapons?

I usually have a Pure Good Hero with the Noble Gent's suit on, nice Poet Beard, Handlebar Mustache, and Shoulder Length Hair. This is my most common look, people think I'm hot, I am loved by everyone, easy to attract people, and overall awesome look.

Another is the Pure and Evil Chick I made. She had long black hair, red eyes, pale skin, and resembled a Vampire. Her clothes were either the Tart or Hot Date top, and she had the Tart Skirt on. Her color scheme was the Moonless Midnight BLACK dye which went over her primary features, then I used a red for the secondary. I also had some thick gothic make-up on. If you're into goths, this chick would look hot to you.

I never could make my chick hot. However I did take out the Physique to loose some muscle tone, and coupled with The Daichi and her damage was somewhat fine.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Your Looks and Designs in Fable II

video link in sig ;)

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
Re: Your Looks and Designs in Fable II

Good man, noble stuff, no shirt underneath, everything dyed liquid gold, except for my poets beard handlbar mustache and shoulderlenght hair