• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own Legendary Weapon!

A

Asilaria

Re: Your own Legendary Weapon!

Hey, if anybody is willing to help me, I'm having a problem with this.
The tutorials are awesome, and I hardly needed to look at pictures at all just because it was comprehensible; however, whenever I applied the edits I made (I edited both the ebony longbow and the ebony katana) an error came up saying it could not find splash.exe. The game opened, and the name of the items were edited, but you could no longer buy these items. I still had an ebony longbow, and it was both wearable and usable, except for that nothing about the weapon was different except for the name. I checked back when I got out of the game and I had definitely changed the damage.
I'd really appreciate it if anybody could help me out.
I'm sure I'm just being a noob. >_<

Also, I'm not using XBOX.

K

Km08K

Whats nuberr in fable explorer of the the bereaver?
...and by the way,all of you are the legends:thumbsup:

X

Xeon

two questions

1. Is it possible to fill up the slots? If yes how?

2. I'm currently working on a sword called titans splinter after the OBJECT_BANDIT_SWORD_SMALL. like any other non available weapon as default it doesn't have a description only a option to change it's name. So is there a way to make a discription? a ID or something I could write in the description box?

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

how do I change the appearence of the weapon?

X

Xeon

DarkRage;174918 said:
how do I change the appearence of the weapon?
nah this sword is quite unique, the thing about is that it has it's own weapon class called: Short Sword, I think lionhead fumbled with a chain called short swords but never finished it, so the thing I'm operating with is only changing description, name and augs.

Oh yeah I have a strong feeling that it was a chain ment for bandits, all the bandits use either longswords or some kind of scimitar. and this sword is called: OBJECT_BANDIT_SWORD_SMALL

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I believe I showed how to change the description in the guide. As for augmentations, Manually doing them in game is quite a bit easier and less of a hassle than doing it in FE.;)

X

Xeon

droded;174955 said:
I believe I showed how to change the description in the guide. As for augmentations, Manually doing them in game is quite a bit easier and less of a hassle than doing it in FE.;)

yeah the guie said how to change a description, here we are talking about a item that doesn't have one that I can alter

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Oh, I would fiddle around a bit if I were you. Unfortunately I haven't got a copy of Fable on me at the moment so I can't really help.

X

Xeon

hmm I guess I could make a new entry or something

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

Xeon;174920 said:
nah this sword is quite unique, the thing about is that it has it's own weapon class called: Short Sword, I think lionhead fumbled with a chain called short swords but never finished it, so the thing I'm operating with is only changing description, name and augs.

Oh yeah I have a strong feeling that it was a chain ment for bandits, all the bandits use either longswords or some kind of scimitar. and this sword is called: OBJECT_BANDIT_SWORD_SMALL

I wanna know how to make my sword cooler, plz help

X

Xeon

DarkRage;175198 said:
I wanna know how to make my sword cooler, plz help
(Action) "Xeon points at the headline then at the first post that containts information how to make your own legendary weapon"

seriously :p

C

chaoslords

it didnt work for me i dont se ethe weapon in my inventory

jwc2200

Reaction score

chaoslords;181962 said:
it didnt work for me i dont se ethe weapon in my inventory
Did you enter the weapon ID as Weapon 1 in CREATURE_HERO, or spawn it in a chest?

jwc2200

Reaction score

This awesome thread is droded's, not mine. You need to get the weapon into your inventory after you have used his guide to make it.

OldBoy explains how to do that,

1. Start Fable Explorer (get it here).

2. Look for CREATURE in the scrollbar to your left.

3. Double-click CREATURE and scroll down until you find CREATURE_HERO (it's number 1470) and double-click it.

4. In the new window click on the [+] in the left panel and scroll down until you find Weapon 1 and click on it.

5. Now put the object ID of the weapon you want to add to your inventory. (In the case of Sword of Aeons it's 5526.)

6. Click 'Apply Changes' in the CREATURE_HERO window.

7. Then, in the top bar in Fable Explorer, click 'Actions' and 'Save mods and run Fable'

8. Wait till Fable starts.

The full post is here:

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Definition Editing => Easy adding weapons guide.&

C

chaoslords

owell i give up ill see if i can get the balverine hero mod up and the evil cutscene app

C

chaoslords

how do i add weaposn to my inventory cuz i want the minion weapon

jwc2200

Reaction score

You have to at least try to find stuff out. I posted this just 2 posts before you asked, when you could not find it in your inventory. I was trying to tell you then, but you posted that you were giving up.

jwc2200;181973 said:
This awesome thread is droded's, not mine. You need to get the weapon into your inventory after you have used his guide to make it.

OldBoy explains how to do that,

1. Start Fable Explorer (get it here).

2. Look for CREATURE in the scrollbar to your left.

3. Double-click CREATURE and scroll down until you find CREATURE_HERO (it's number 1470) and double-click it.

4. In the new window click on the [+] in the left panel and scroll down until you find Weapon 1 and click on it.

5. Now put the object ID of the weapon you want to add to your inventory. (In the case of Sword of Aeons it's 5526.)

6. Click 'Apply Changes' in the CREATURE_HERO window.

7. Then, in the top bar in Fable Explorer, click 'Actions' and 'Save mods and run Fable'

8. Wait till Fable starts.

The full post is here:

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Definition Editing => Easy adding weapons guide.&

R

RPG player

I posted here and cant find my post.

D

Dezariane

I got a question. How do I make my own model for the sword?? because I have a sweet model in mind.