Your own personal Body Guard

A

Aldis

Guest
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

Yeah thanks for the run down. I put it in game flow. Thats the right spot...right?
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Legendary Hero
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

Aldis;85365 said:
Yeah thanks for the run down. I put it in game flow. Thats the right spot...right?
That should work. There's no green dot on your map? (aside from the normal ones) No random voice saying to here him? Is he in a decent place where you can see him?

Would you mind PMing me a screen shot of your map, and or the code that you used?
 
A

Aldis

Guest
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

I wish I could. This computer isn't the one I have the game on. My "game" computer is offline. I put him close to the statue. Im not sure what uou mean by code(CREATURE_ASSASSIN?).
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Legendary Hero
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

Aldis;85369 said:
I wish I could. This computer isn't the one I have the game on. My "game" computer is offline. I put him close to the statue. Im not sure what uou mean by code(CREATURE_ASSASSIN?).
the code, for example. I spawned a body guard during the Wasp quest at the beginning. This is the code:

NewThing AICreature;
Player 2;
UID 18446733664686298247;
DefinitionType "CREATURE_BS_ARMED_VILLAGER_BULLY_MALE_ADULT";
ScriptName BodyGuard;
ScriptData "_GOOD2";
ThingGamePersistent FALSE;
ThingLevelPersistent FALSE;
StartCTCPhysicsNavigator;
PositionX 80.968750;
PositionY 77.312500;
PositionZ 40.000000;
RHSetForwardX 0.166936;
RHSetForwardY 0.985968;
RHSetForwardZ 0.000000;
RHSetUpX 0.000000;
RHSetUpY 0.000000;
RHSetUpZ 1.000000;
EndCTCPhysicsNavigator;
StartCTCRandomAppearanceMorph;
Seed 430619860;
EndCTCRandomAppearanceMorph;
StartCTCTargeted;
Targetable TRUE;
EndCTCTargeted;
StartCTCTalk;
EndCTCTalk;
StartCTCEditor;
EndCTCEditor;
StartCTCVillageMember;
VillageUID 0;
EndCTCVillageMember;
StartCTCContainerRewardHero;
EndCTCContainerRewardHero;
StartCTCEnemy;
FriendsWithEverythingFlag FALSE;
EnableFollowersEnemyProxy TRUE;
FactionName "";
EndCTCEnemy;
Health 60.0;
OverridingBrainName NULL;
HasInformation FALSE;
WanderWithInformation FALSE;
WaveWithInformation FALSE;
EnableCreatureAutoPlacing FALSE;
AllowedToFollowHero FALSE;
RegionFollowingOverriddenFromScript FALSE;
RespondingToFollowAndWait TRUE;
CanBeCourted FALSE;
CanBeMarried FALSE;
InitialPosX 0.0;
InitialPosY 0.0;
InitialPosZ 0.0;
EndThing;
 
A

Aldis

Guest
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

What I did was copy CREATURE_ASSASSIN form Fable Ex. Then in Albion Ex. i clicked on Lookout Point, world editor, and right clicked on game flow. The box came up and I pasted CREATURE_ASSASSIN where it belonged.

Or I thought I Did:)
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Legendary Hero
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

Aldis;85372 said:
What I did was copy CREATURE_ASSASSIN form Fable Ex. Then in Albion Ex. i clicked on Lookout Point, world editor, and right clicked on game flow. The box came up and I pasted CREATURE_ASSASSIN where it belonged.

Or I thought I Did:)
It would be easier for me to help you if you showed me the code or a screens shot. :unsure: ;). and I'm sure you did put him in the right place.
 
A

Aldis

Guest
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

Thanks for the vote of confidence:) I wish my other computer was online. I'll most likeley just keep trying and checking back here for advice. Thanks for trying to help.
 
W

whaley20

Guest
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

ok i did this and now fable wont open......
its giving me a runtime error message
why?
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Legendary Hero
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

whaley20;110193 said:
ok i did this and now fable wont open......
its giving me a runtime error message
why?
Is fable explorer open? Did you click Save mods and run fable?
 

sijli

Fable player
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

Okay i got 2 questions if you mod can you do a sword with 888888 damage? and if so you cant really mod on xbox right`?
 

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

it tells me that it fails load C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\Levels\finalalbion\guildwoods
 
D

devilson1995

Guest
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

please someone help!i made Twinblade a bodyguard and he attack EVERYONE, including ME!! and when i come back to the same area again theres another twinblade and than they both fight (i usually transform into a balv when this happens and so guards come and than it's a 4 way fight, lol)
 
Z

Zim

Guest
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

Guys I need help BIG time. I have done everything EXCACTLY as Sephiroax guided, but I can't get the bodyguards spawn/appear. They just don't show up. Something is wrong because last time I had Fable TLC, everything worked just fine. I need somebody to help me on this wierd problem i seem to have. I know, I'm a newbie so please don't flame me :P.
 

OldBoy

25,000
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

Zim;144875 said:
Guys I need help BIG time. I have done everything EXCACTLY as Sephiroax guided, but I can't get the bodyguards spawn/appear. They just don't show up. Something is wrong because last time I had Fable TLC, everything worked just fine. I need somebody to help me on this wierd problem i seem to have. I know, I'm a newbie so please don't flame me :P.
Did you rename/remove the finalalbion.wad?
 
Z

Zim

Guest
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

Hmm.. I haven't done anything to that :P. What do you mean with "removing" and "renaming" in this specific issue?

EDIT: Ok now I tried to rename the FinalAlbion.wad to FinalAlbion2.wad. NO use. I tried also removing the .wad and changing the settings in userst.ini from UseLevelWad True ===> UseLevelWad False but I couldn't change it :S. It said that the the "folder route" cannot be created???? I'm confused.

EDIT 2: Ok, now i managed to change UseLevelWad to False, but the bodyguards still don't spawn :(:(.
 
J

Jack of Names

Guest
Re: Your own personal Body Guard

When I click on Wizard I get the error "No wizard templates available".
 
Top