• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own Unique Hero

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Your own Unique Hero

A new blog from Sam and some screen shots

As you know everyone starts in Fable II as either a little boy or a little girl and will grow up to adulthood.

You will change visually to reflect your choices and actions in the world of Albion but it doesn't end there...we now have so much more clothing (think masks, hats, …) all of which can be dyed (in pretty much any color), plus we have make-up, jewelry, hairstyles and facial hair plus all the many different morphs (like strength, fatness, skin color etc...) which will mean that each hero will be very unique. Taking every single thing into account that will influence what you look like, our programmers calculated a number that goes well and truly into the billions.

Here is a selection of screenshots to demonstrate just that.

moonlighthero_800.jpg

masked_800.jpg

evilmale_800.jpg

whitedreads_800.jpg

pirate_800.jpg

hello_800.jpg

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score
Re: Your own Unique Hero

Man, this game is going to be massive!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

My hero will be massive - I want to make the most obese hero possible and put him in a dress :D

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;202258 said:
My hero will be massive - I want to make the most obese hero possible and put him in a dress :D
That would be a site to see :lol:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

The fifth one is such a lumberjack :lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I'm really going to have fun, being a girl. Don't think I'll get married, because, I want to buy all those clothes, jewelry, etc. We've only seen the tip of the ice burg. We've barely seen any of the clothes, and styles. I love the moonlight Hero's outfit. I fight at night mostly.
+rep4U:)

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks rep+

Lionheart

Reaction score

The last one is HAWT :D but seriously this game is looking absoloutly amazing plus hair dye and clothing dye is confirmed I fell in love with this game long ago but now i want to marry it and bear its children (yes i know im male :p)

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Wow that looks great but its kinda old news.....I'm sure I have seen it before.

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

ali1238;202305 said:

Sorry but it's not, the Lionhead website just posted it today, a few hours ago, and no one else on these boards have posted about it. So it's new news.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

First time I see a female hero.
And I want to be the first one.:thumbsup:

suffering

Reaction score

PIC1: Reminds me of a ghost near a graveyard I've seen.... *shudder* = cool
PIC2: Awesome, creepy = cool
PIC3: MAD HATTER FTW
PIC4: Storm?!
PIC5: YaAaArR!
PIC6: Orlando Bloom :p

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Velez;202306 said:
Sorry but it's not, the Lionhead website just posted it today, a few hours ago, and no one else on these boards have posted about it. So it's new news.

Nope if I remember correctly he majority of the information has been give before... like the clothing information and how there are new aperance factors....MOST of it is old news, they just added a few minor details.

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

Nope if I remember correctly he majority of the information has been give before... like the clothing information and how there are new aperance factors....MOST of it is old news, they just added a few minor details.

You originally said:
You referred to the post in general as being old news, not specifying that you meant the details, some of which are new anyway. Even so that doesn't make it old. You also said you've seen it before. As I said this was just posted by the Lionhead Fable II site this morning, so even if you saw it on that site before you came here, that's a rather obnoxious thing to say if not false.
I'm just saying dude, be more specific the first time around and people will understand where you're coming from better.

B

Blue Will

Omg i didn't realise you could be male or female! Thats just added a new dimension to the game!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Most of the info isn't new but some is and the picture are new which are really cool.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;202329 said:
Most of the info isn't new but some is and the picture are new which are really cool.
Exactly, learn to look between the lines, and the pictures are awesome. I really look, and find a lot.:)

D

Dronaj

wow. They estimate the number of combinations to be in the billions?!
I've been a bit sceptical up till now about the depth of uniqueness they have been bragging about, but now all I can say is wow. Everybodys character really is going to be absolutely unique just like in real life. Cannot wait!!!

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

All I'm saying is that my guy is going to be either as pale as the moon or demonicly red.

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Velez;202314 said:
You originally said:

You referred to the post in general as being old news, not specifying that you meant the details, some of which are new anyway. Even so that doesn't make it old. You also said you've seen it before. As I said this was just posted by the Lionhead Fable II site this morning, so even if you saw it on that site before you came here, that's a rather obnoxious thing to say if not false.
I'm just saying dude, be more specific the first time around and people will understand where you're coming from better.

I admit it I am wrong.....who is never wrong? Yes your right I should of been more specific but the details arnt very new as ALL they say xcept the 1 in a billion thing is allready been said. That is all I wanted to point out