• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your thought's on Call of Duty: World at War

What do you think of Cod 5?

• LOVED IT!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HATED IT!!!!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • UNDECIDED!!!

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Your thought's on Call of Duty: World at War

Yeah. Usually used by assholes in HQ that will run in on a suicide mission into a room where the HQ is located and kill everyone.

And also, who is up before maturity tests before playing online? These would be great.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I'm all up for the modding test, they should make it so it's impossible to mod a controller. I think they put a limit on how fast you could shoot the single-fire weapons in MW2 cause of that.

Hey, Kyle, have you pre-ordered MW2 yet?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

I use martyrdom. Just to be a dick. :D

And because there are no good 3rd slot perks. Unless your a sniper. They really should take it out though.

And I agree with Trawgdor, WaW is too easy. In CoD 4 Im lucky if I can get a 5 kill streak, in WaW I kicked ass until I got bored with it and put CoD4 back in.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Shirosaki;333144 said:
If MW2 is crap, I'm gonna go back to CoD4 again. I think depending on how MW2 compares with CoD4, I'll decide whether or not CoD4 is a classic up there with James Bond Goldeneye for the N64 and suchlike.

From what ive seen so far it is shaping up to (dare i say it...) look even better than CoD 4. CoD 4 is going to be hard to surpass but with customisable killstreaks, new perks, new weapons, more optimised servers as they now know the demand and a longer single player plus co-op. It can be nothing short of fantastic.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Hate all WWII games, no exceptions
Well maybe Battlefield 1942 but that's about it

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;333248 said:
From what ive seen so far it is shaping up to (dare i say it...) look even better than CoD 4. CoD 4 is going to be hard to surpass but with customisable killstreaks, new perks, new weapons, more optimised servers as they now know the demand and a longer single player plus co-op. It can be nothing short of fantastic.
Agreed, although I'm not sure that the being able to operate the gunship after an 11 kill streak (I think) is the best idea. I can see a lot of frustration coming from that.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Lol, I'm a minority.

This wasn't a good game to the COD name, but it was a good game. (too many of you are comparing it to COD 4)
For the campaign I found I had truly seen and experienced the best I will ever experience of WWII, as the emotions and music worked very well. ( note that I had 22" Screen and 5.1 surround sound...which helped )
But apart from that, I can't exactly pinpoint what I did like about it.
Although, I think I had a Wargasm whilst storming the Reich. :p

But I have one other thing to say. Get yourself a good PC get COD WAW, then go have a 4-Way LAN with your mates, and do Zombie Mode.
End Of Story.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Shirosaki;333313 said:
Agreed, although I'm not sure that the being able to operate the gunship after an 11 kill streak (I think) is the best idea. I can see a lot of frustration coming from that.

Was a popular Mod on the PC version of COD 4 and it worked well, im sure it will be balanced in some way. I mean what happens to your player model while your controlling the gunship hasnt been said.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I think it sucks, just cause all Call of Duties made by Treyarch suck.

Only reason I play it is because of the zombies.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I haven't caught up on the stuff, don't wanna spoil anything that is unnecessary, only wanna know two things:
1. Is there a zombie thing in MW2?
2. Is the remote control plane 5 or 7 kills?

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;333842 said:
I haven't caught up on the stuff, don't wanna spoil anything that is unnecessary, only wanna know two things:
1. Is there a zombie thing in MW2?
2. Is the remote control plane 5 or 7 kills?

1. No, for MW2 it's called Spec Ops, where you survive waves of enemies, so, yes in a way it's zombies but you are not killing zombies, it's more like Gears of War 2 Horde more than Nazi Zombies.

2. In Call of Duty 4, it's 5 kills to get an airstrike, 7 for chopper and 3 for UAV,
and in Modern Warfare 2, it looks like you get to be the gunner of an AC130 if you get 11 kills.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Ah, thanks, so It will be armed terrorists? So I am assuming no barricades, do they get better equipment or more health or what you figure?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;333857 said:
^Ah, thanks, so It will be armed terrorists? So I am assuming no barricades, do they get better equipment or more health or what you figure?

Id imagine they get better weapons and armour and there be more of them.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Sounds hard... Good thing I will have my trusty AK