• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your XBOX 360's Position

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Used to have it vertical, no problems. Also no problems while horizontal.

And on the whole thing about cooling, when my Xbox had it's overheating issue I put an ice pack on the top of it... And it actually worked rather well, surprisingly.
Wouldn't that get condensation all over the Xbox??

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
My Xbox 360 is in the doggy position.

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
Used to have it vertical, no problems. Also no problems while horizontal.

And on the whole thing about cooling, when my Xbox had it's overheating issue I put an ice pack on the top of it... And it actually worked rather well, surprisingly.

whaaaa??? LOL! But.. didn't the ice melted all over? (I mean water from the bag)

I already made that joke. Check page one.

/snap

true :p

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Wouldn't that get condensation all over the Xbox??
whaaaa??? LOL! But.. didn't the ice melted all over? (I mean water from the bag)

Oh no no no, not ice in a bag, when I mean by ice pack it is a plastic rectangular prism with some sort of liquid inside that you can refreeze over and over without breaking it. Anyways, I'd place that on my Xbox. There was still a little bit of water, but it just kinda sat in the middle of the concave curve on the side of the Xbox.

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
Oh no no no, not ice in a bag, when I mean by ice pack it is a plastic rectangular prism with some sort of liquid inside that you can refreeze over and over without breaking it. Anyways, I'd place that on my Xbox. There was still a little bit of water, but it just kinda sat in the middle of the concave curve on the side of the Xbox.
now that makes sense! :D it's actually a neat idea! I think it heats less if in a vertical possition.. just a theory though..

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I'm talking about, those ice packs make a lot of condensation...

Well, if it works for you I guess.