• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YouTube.....

FableAddict

Reaction score
Can you guys take 23 seconds to click the link in my sig, so my friend and I can get more views...please. (~2 min if you watch all 6 videos :) )

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I would, but my moustache has yet to reach critical mass.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
If you had given another reason than "just get to more views', I might have considered it.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
So what's that accent?

sangin', whaddap, recordin'

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Too bad that I can’t see signatures.(Disabled the setting)

I’m not sure what you are talking about.You will always be in my personal army.Don’t expect a salary though.

I'm in yours. But not his...

...and I demand payment, in donuts if nothing else.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I'm in yours. But not his...

...and I demand payment, in donuts if nothing else.
OI, HOBBE. Forgot yer employer? You've been going on mission for me for at least a couple of months... TRAITOR.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
OI, HOBBE. Forgot yer employer? You've been going on mission for me for at least a couple of months... TRAITOR.

No, it's all part of your plan... remember?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
You've done this before I'm sure. Stop it, it's annoying.

FableAddict

Reaction score
You've done this before I'm sure. Stop it, it's annoying.

Actually no, I have not done this before, this is the first time ive ever done this, so back the f**k off.

Off topic, but is there a way that I can delete my account?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Actually no, I have not done this before, this is the first time ive ever done this, so back the f**k off.

Off topic, but is there a way that I can delete my account?
Watch your language. There's no way to delete your account. You shouldn't be a prick just because people don't like your videos.

I have been making videos for different things, if people don't like your content then you shouldn't take it personally. You make videos because it's something you like or your job. Either way, don't be offended and asking "Oh, look, watch this X video" on a forum that's about general chat, which has nothing to do with the main subject or whatsoever just to get some views is ridiculous.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Watch your language. There's no way to delete your account. You shouldn't be a prick just because people don't like your videos.

I have been making videos for different things, if people don't like your content then you shouldn't take it personally. You make videos because it's something you like or your job. Either way, don't be offended and asking "Oh, look, watch this X video" on a forum that's about general chat, which has nothing to do with the main subject or whatsoever just to get some views is ridiculous.
Well, to be fair, I he said ''f*** off'' because you said he was being annoying, posting a video. Not that people don't like it.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Well, to be fair, I he said ''f*** off'' because you said he was being annoying, posting a video. Not that people don't like it.
It is intended that he's ****ed off because people didn't like it or that don't watch it.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
I said it's annoying because it is annoying when people post a video on the forums just to get views.

Telling me to "f**k off" or whatever just shows that even if he was popular on Youtube, he is nowhere near mature enough to deal with a large viewing population, and would more than likely just annoy people anyway which provokes even more negativity.

FableAddict

Reaction score
I said it's annoying because it is annoying when people post a video on the forums just to get views.

Telling me to "f**k off" or whatever just shows that even if he was popular on Youtube, he is nowhere near mature enough to deal with a large viewing population, and would more than likely just annoy people anyway which provokes even more negativity.

I don't want to become popular, its not even me in the video, I just wanted a few more views. It's one topic out of hundreds, nobody made you to comment in it.

This is why i said that, exactly. I dont care if people like it or not.

Can a moderator lock this thread?