• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Z-Day part 3

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Z-Day part 3

this part is to tease you:p...

The next day I went to interview another survivor, this one would be more interesting, he survived in his town by himself.
I went to Pheonix to meet him, this time via airplane; when I got to the hotel I set up a time to interview him, he said this saturday at 1:00 PM that meant I had two days to settle down, I ordered room service and spent my time watching the news and playing Halo, that night I had a dream, in the dream I was locked in a building, I cried for help but nobody heard me, yhen I heard a loud moan, thats when I woke up. I swear this will be the death of me... the next day I began researching by subject, his name was William Tonkel, he was a store clerk before Z-Day and now he is a cop. Later Friday night he calls me up and tells me that "Something has come up," and that "he will have to leave by 2:00 PM" so I told him I would make it wuick but he offered to come back sunday for part 2 of his interview. It is saturday, William walks through the door, we introduce ourselves and shake hands, "Do you want anything to drink?" I ask "Yes," he replies "I'll have a Coke." I delivered the beverage to him and began: "So, how did you do it?" "Well," he said "I was on my way to work when it hit here, by the time I was in the door I saw people runnign out, apparantly Z was in the building, and if you believe me I coulda' swore I saw Elvis with those Zombies." he laughs, "So I saw the Z in there and ran out horrified, they were eating stan, a buddy of mione may he rest in peace. I ran home knowing what was happening and I grabbed my .357 and some ammo, I also grabbed my machete, then I locked the doors and windows then barricaded them." "With what?" "I had a few boards in the basement, also a dresser a some tables, I used nail gun and the duct tape to secure it all... I was an apocalyptic freak, I had a basement stocked with stuff for barricades, I had enough water and juice to last me two years, and at least two years worth of food, I ahd several pounds of .357 ammo and a shotgun with a few cases of slugs." "Amazing," I said "and how did a storeclerk manage to pay for all this?" I asked amused, he sat up straighter now and looked at the clock, so did I: it was 1:52 PM "look at the time," he said "hey I gotta go um tomorrow at 5:00 PM i'll cya!" he ran out the door, I laughed I guess he hoped I would forget about his stockpile or something, I wouldnt question the poor guy again though. I guess I could wait another day.