• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Z-Day part 4

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Z-Day part 4

The next dayWilliam came back at the appointed time, I gave the normal ruitine then we began: "So I will only tell you more if you get me a pardon." he began "Agreed." I said "Well then as I said I had a stock in the basement when it began, on the first day I boarded up the door and the windows, I turned on the news and the reporter said that there was a drug crazed riot going on, I almost believed it until something hit the door." he coughed "Pardon me, anyway, so I looked out through a peep hole in the window, and saw a bloody hand smacking against it. I hid in the corner now listening to the broadcast 'Stay in your homes,' the TV said 'lock all doors and be as silentas possible.' at that point I heard a moan from the TV say the news crew screen and my TV go static..." he took a sip of the water, "Thats all that really happened on day 1, on day 2 I lloked outside and saw several of them out there, I was so scared. Thats when I heard someone screaming 'Help!' I realised it was Jesse, a nice girl I knew, she was a petite girl, redhead nice body and her legs, her legs." he seemed deep in his thoughts, it was disgusting, I always had a respect for women and here I was interviewing someone ogling over this woman. "So I let her in, through the window and boarded it up quickly." he said "It wasnt as good a barricade as before but it would hold, or so I thought. But thats all I will say about day 2." he smiled contently, "Later that night however the barricade broke, I grabbed the gun and threw my extra at Jesse, I was nervous, I popped three shots out through the window, I think I re-killed one of them and hit another, I heard another crunch and heard Jesse scream, I looked over and the door was broken, she shot eight times and re-killed at least two five before they grabbed her, I took the machette and tried to save her but they had her on the ground and were biting them before I got there, the poor girl, I sliced them until the door was clear then closed it, I held my back to the door and looked at Jesse she was dieing..." he paused, a tear ran down his cheek. "I said I was sorry I couldnt help her, she gasped her last breath and stopped moving, I chopped her head off, and then cried." another tear came down, I shouldnt have judged him, maybe he wasnt just a pervert, he loved her... "On day 3," he began after wiping his tears and blowing his nose "the military rolled through town and ahnilated everything that shambled, moaned or had puss coming out of its mouth. I stepped away from the door and opened it, after I double checked the corpse laying up against my wall I ran out and got picked up by the army... and thats my story, you heard enough?" "Yes," I replied "and I am sorry to bring up the awful memories, and I am sorry about Jesse..." he nodded and walked out...

the ending will be up l8r

L

laharl

Re: Z-Day part 4

+rep, nice, like ur sig pic of death note, lol, howd u find it? anyway, long story!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Z-Day part 4

u sent it to me in the swim thread :p

ty!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium