• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zeitgeist

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Zeitgeist

TJ Griffin;281376 said:
i love that movie! and lets not forget the secound one. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

im sure there are gonna be a few out there that wont be to happy about this. but i dont care. call me paranoid or conspirist or whatever, it wont affect me. the movies have a wonderful point to make.
ive have seen the second one, but i think you need to see the first one to get a better idea of what the second one has to say;) im glad to see that ppl are seeing this

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I thught this was going to be about The Smashing Pumpkins Album.. hahahaha!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

2 hours??? I don't have that time! :p I'll watch it on the weekend coming up. If only my iPod would be able to view it. :p

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

So its not the Smashing Pumpkins Album then..? >.< :lol:

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;281444 said:
So its not the Smashing Pumpkins Album then..? >.< :lol:
NO! lol watch it !!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

It plays with your mind. Zap zap zap

H

Hexen_Harlot

I've only seen the bits about 9/11 but it's pretty believable. i'm pretty cynical about that kind of thing though.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Watch the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes its dry, and long, but you should watch it anyway.

F

flamingsquirrel

Any specific reason why I should spend 2 hours of my homework-free time watching this? What's it about, why is it so important?

EDIT: Oh jeez, 20 minutes in, now I know what you're talking about.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;282324 said:
Any specific reason why I should spend 2 hours of my homework-free time watching this? What's it about, why is it so important?

EDIT: Oh jeez, 20 minutes in, now I know what you're talking about.
lol it gets better/worse;)

F

flamingsquirrel

Yeah, I just started the sequel. The first one was amazing, assuming everything in it is actually true.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;282356 said:
Yeah, I just started the sequel. The first one was amazing, assuming everything in it is actually true.
the movies:
Religulous
and
Loose change (also and internet movie)
touch on the same facts. useing the same info

F

flamingsquirrel

Ok, finished the second movie.

I think the concepts are very interesting, but I don't think they're ever going to get anywhere with them. Just wishful thinking IMO. It would be awesome, but... will it ever happen? Not in my lifetime, at least :(

That sort of frustrates me that I'll never know the real truth about many things, or get to see where humanity goes. If I died and just got to float around and watch things, I would be content.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I am watching the second one, I didn't care for the end (Cause I dont care) I kinda agree with the 9/11 one, but I have no official stance, but the Religious one hits hard, thats what I like, P.S Where can I find religulous? I would get it at blockbuster, but my parents are devout christian and don't know that I am Nodist so...

EDIT: I have taken a stance on 9/11 Zeitgeist is right!

Keelee.Hamomin

Lovable Lunatic
Reaction score

^I'm sure you can download it, maybe even to an ipod or something if you have one.... Or just buy it at FYE or someplace like that. ^^

I agree completely about all of the 9/11 stuff also most of the religious stuff. And I always was very suspicious about bankers.... stupid rich people...... I was actually shown this the first time in a college class, my teacher said that we needed to know this so we can do something about it. She said if we all do something together then we won't have to fear retaliation, and to not be afraid of our government, make the government fear us. (she is a very interesting person....)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Firis;282621 said:
I am watching the second one, I didn't care for the end (Cause I dont care) I kinda agree with the 9/11 one, but I have no official stance, but the Religious one hits hard, thats what I like, P.S Where can I find religulous? I would get it at blockbuster, but my parents are devout christian and don't know that I am Nodist so...

EDIT: I have taken a stance on 9/11 Zeitgeist is right!

if you liked that you should really watch Loose Change, its al long as Zeitgeist but is 100% about 9/11. what Zeitgeist just touches on, Loose Change goes into detail.

as for Religulous, your gonna have to buy is somewhere. Im planning to get it soon, as soon as I find the time to get off my lazy ass....... oh I need to find a job (got laid off of other, ****y one).