• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie/Alien/Mutant Survival Kit

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
What does yours consist of?

Well, I've got labs all over the world, so I got plenty of stuff. But in my own home, so far my equipment consists of peanut butter, three halves of one-and-a-half broken pencil and a left sock. Though, I'm expecting shipment of my Plasma Cannon 450. To fight the Aliens' electromagnetic shields, y'know.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Kendal Mint cake, food, water, a bucket, one internet, a plastic bottle, a large steak knife, finger gloves & a beanie hat, mucus filled tissues (to fight aliens with earth germs), clean tissues, bog roll, soap, head & shoulders, toothpaste & tooth brush, gas mask, a frying pan, a kettle & teabags, a spatchula, a colander, a usb stick, a plug, a pick lock set, a idiots guide on 'how to pick lock', alcohol, vitamin c tablets, an axe, cotton wool, king size bet quilt, bandages, morphine, condoms(just in case), tampons(in case you rescue some chicks), crowbar, safety goggles, raincoat, boots, a spare belt, 1 fork, spoon and knife. A whistle, spare boxies & socks, sun block, petrol, diesel, a cowboy hat, 1 sawed off double barrelled shotgun, a 9mm handgun, ammo, and a rpg backpack to carry this ridiculous amount of ****, half of which I don't need cos I'll probably die while opening the front door to see what's going on.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I actually own this book (albeit with a different cover)

zombie_survival_guide.jpg

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
A crate of cigarettes, a .22 rifle (Ammo is extremely common, and weighs less) with ammo, 9mm pistol of some kind, with ammo, a machete and three knives.

Also a backpack with food, water, first aid and cleaning kits

Reaction score
I'd use a Mossberg 500 or any other similar shotgun, maybe a Remington. A few blasts will take down waves of them. My back up sidearm would be a 1911 pistol or any other similar .45 type pistol (plenty of stopping power.) Some kind of improvised incendiary weapon such as a petrol bomb or two wouldn't go amiss. I'd also keep a decent lighter handy. A tire iron or any other close combat weapon of a similar nature would be useful also. Some canned food, bottled water and a first aid kit with painkillers would be a good option too. And if I could find one, I'd keep a lucky ace card in my coat pocket as well.

A camera would be a good bonus too, I could use that to take some research photos and categorize my foes.

I'd also would consider taking a bottle of Jack Daniels (but then again that's probably a bad idea, I shouldn't be **** drunk on survival mission now should I?) :/

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
What does yours consist of?

Well, I've got labs all over the world, so I got plenty of stuff. But in my own home, so far my equipment consists of peanut butter, three halves of one-and-a-half broken pencil and a left sock. Though, I'm expecting shipment of my Plasma Cannon 450. To fight the Aliens' electromagnetic shields, y'know.
LOL all these funny answers.
All I need is my light saber, and my book on spells. Pretty well covers everything.^_^

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I've got 4 dogs so that should do. Nevermind the fact that they are a Bichon,a Boston Terrier, a Fox terrier and a labrador.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
My smile. I'll charm the zombies with my smile.

That or a brick.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Only queen seems to have caught my reference so far. :(