• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie attack

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Zombie attack

what would you do?

1.what weapons would you choose (limit of 3 ranged and 2 melee)

Kalichnikov AK-47, SPAS-12 shotgun, Dessert Eagle pistol, Machete and a cricket dat XD

2.where would you hide out?

I guess a grocery store.

3.how would you barricade it?

a welder, a bunch of scrap metal some wood and nails, and a hammer, im good...

4.your hide out is surrounded and your barricades wont hold for more than an hour?

they are pretty damn strong then, grab some canned food and water bottles stuff them in a backpack (or two) and go Roof Ninja...

5.your are surrounded with your best friend in an alley your out of ammo, your buddy has a grenade and you both have melee weapons whatcha gonna do sucka?

Grab the Grenade pull the pin HOLDING THE LEVER IN MY LEFT HAND SO IT DOESNT GO OFF and we chop our way out, and if i get bitten i tell him to run and I drop the grenade, if we get out I throw the grenade into the masses... simple

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Zombie attack

oh... sorry lol!
I dont pay attention to most posts lol... what would u do?

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

I have lots of plans :D so many there all saved on ym comp XD but ill tell you the most heroic :p

Well in my house my father collects actual weapons like live guns and swords and stuff, so id take one of the rifles and a machete and as much ammo as i could carry, id go into my wardrobe and find the thickest cloths i could and wear them, and go outside. look around for survivors and kill any ozmbies in the street, get as much wood as we could and block off the street with one exit which is watched by some-one at all times, (it would be a door so no zombies could get in) and if we needed to get supplies theres a guy on my street with a pretty big land rover we could use that to go off and find food and only go on these trips every month and if anyone is bitten they would have to be shot :'(

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

nice, my dad has... 3 knives a katana a machete a scottish claymore a shotty a 44 magnum and a 45. hes possessed about weapons, so much so we had to stop doing expensive syuff for a bit cause of the money...

A

Anthony

1. Grab anything to protect me.
2. Anywhere Im safe.
3. Grab a bunch of **** and push it infront of a door.
4. Get an escape plan.
5. If my friend dont want to give me the grenade a shoot him and get out :)