• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ZOMG!!!!

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
Re: ZOMG!!!!

Arseface;304097 said:
TLC was still more fun for some reason... Fable 2 was more your commercial game. I'm not saying Lionhead sold out, because they didn't, but it was along those lines. TLC was just more.... cosy.

You hit the nail on the head there (and now it's in pain,lol)
I like fable II, but I love fable tlc, it gives me a warm feeling in my cold, cold heart!:p

tillyferrari

Reaction score

I don't have TLC; other than on PC; and it won't run; so I presume it is just the Original Fable with content added on;
The Original Fable was Highly Emotional for me; and was; and still is in my opinion; the Only Game of its Genre to be Emotive; other than collecting things in Fable 2 there is no replay value; other than the DLC; but I still play the Original Fable on my XBOX; though XBOX Mods have enabled the Game continue to be Fresh and Enjoyable;
I have Enjoyed Fable 2; and can't wait for Fable 3; however; based on the 5 Games projected by the 'Oddworld Team'; where we only actually got 4; I would be surprised if the Fable Franchise could sustain 5 Games; if they continue to move the story on for instance in 500 year Episodes; though I am a Fable Fanatic and will buy Any version of Fable released

X

Xeon

I don't think Fable 3 will be set 500 years out in the future, I'm thinking old kingdom or 50 years after Fable 2.

Perhaps Fable 2 is more of a comercial game, Fable didn't exactly apply to a wide audience but it sold more than 3 million copies, I don't blame them from aiming bigger, I kinda like the change.