• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

zone loading failure <.< disc scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roaringhedgehog

zone loading failure &lt;.&lt; disc scratch

game now seams to fail at loading Rookridge now an then o_O wondered if anyone else is having this issue..

you can hear the drive almost stop then kick in and stop as it searches for teh info to load the zone sometimes it works fine others it just refuses to load the zone :(

just looked at my disk and there is nwo 2 very small burn/scratches which have come on my disc which were not there before** my xbox is never ever moved nor can it move its laid flat ** i suspect this is causing the loading isue on rookridge but have no idea how the marks could have got there :(..... **hopes it holds out long enuff for me to finish all i have to do in rook ridge ;)

B

BlindFireS90

Re: zone loading failure &lt;.&lt; disc scratch

Contact microsoft they may refund you ^_^ or try the place you brought the game from

W

Whatever..

Yes, but he said it wasn't there before, then they maybe will think that HE did it. And he'll not get a new one. :)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

roaringhedgehog;228680 said:
game now seams to fail at loading Rookridge now an then o_O wondered if anyone else is having this issue..

you can hear the drive almost stop then kick in and stop as it searches for teh info to load the zone sometimes it works fine others it just refuses to load the zone :(

just looked at my disk and there is nwo 2 very small burn/scratches which have come on my disc which were not there before** my xbox is never ever moved nor can it move its laid flat ** i suspect this is causing the loading isue on rookridge but have no idea how the marks could have got there :(..... **hopes it holds out long enuff for me to finish all i have to do in rook ridge ;)
Mine scratched as well, so I downloaded the game to my hard drive. Now it doesn't scratch the disc.:)

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Also, another tip; don't move your Xbox360 while there's a disk in it. Doing so will cause heavy damage to your disk. I've experienced that with my SW: TFU game...

T

theneatguy

damn no!!!! y did i have to move the x box with fable 2 in it ****!!!!!!!

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

^I'm not quite sure if the warranty still remains as is. You could always ask the store (whereever you've bought or ordered it) to trade it with a new one. Technically you didn't cause those scratches, but your Xbox360 instead - so there's no reason for them to decline that.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

GameCrazy can fix em for like 5 bucks, dunno if theres one near you though.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Hm never heard of game crazy but you can get a game clean that does minor scratches to for about 40$ on ebay it seems expensive but in the long run its worth it.

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

If you buy games at an EB Games or GameStop, always get the $10 game guarantee.

No matter what, they'll replace a broken game. I let my friend borrow my game, and his little sister snapped it in half (stupid kid, I wish it would've shattered in her face). I was talking to Trevor (a store clerk at my local EB Games) about it a few days later, and he said the $10 game guarantee will cover any damage. "Yeah, we'll replace a game with a game guarantee, even if your friend's little sister snapped it in half. Just bring the receipt and what's left of the game."

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;256913 said:
Hm never heard of game crazy but you can get a game clean that does minor scratches to for about 40$ on ebay it seems expensive but in the long run its worth it.
It's attached to HollyWood Video...dunno if you have that near you either though. I'm sorry :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.