• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Going Away for Awhile

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I have a lot of bad personal things going on right now that have been piling up, didn't want to admit to anyone my depression, and it's preventing me from enjoying myself and wanting to be around here. I think I need some time away to get myself and everything sorted out. I have no idea when I'll be back, just felt I should let you guys know why I'm MIA in case anyone thinks I died or fell through a portal to the fifth dimension.

Bye.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Oh dear. Hope you sort it all out Scott. My gut instinct tells me that I should refrain from putting a joke in this post, given it's somber tone. How about one of these instead Giki-chan? <3

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
You damn sure deserve a break if you want to take one. I hope all goes well. Come back whenever you feel like you can.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Take care dude! Hope you come back to us soon and in better spirits. You will be missed :(

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Take it easy on yourself - plus you know where we all are if you need us. Or if you need pre-pubescent sexual talk, normally including someone's mother or a beloved pet, hop onto the chat.

We'll miss you and look forward to you coming back xx

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Damn, right when I come back, too! Take it easy man, figure things out, you know we'll be here when you get back. Hopefully that's sooner rather than later. ^_^

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Aww, man. I thought you had finally been able to put that behind you and move on. Very sorry to hear that wasn't the case and it has caught up to you once again. I don't know what else to say, so I'll just leave this here:

11.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this bro and sorry i havent been around on msn much to chat to. If you need to chat though send me a message or an email and we can chat. Dont let the world get you down.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I've been talking to scotty recently and I could tell he was down, but that's for reasons I won't discuss on the forum. Either way, I told him if he wants to take a break, he can and should. I know I do every once in a while, though I try to check back when I can. Either way, he was thinking of a permanent stay, lets hope I convinced him to take just a little break ;) and he'll be back with his usually giki-chan ways. Which we'll all miss. <3 <3 Feel better scottys I'll miss my forum best friend. :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I've been talking to scotty recently and I could tell he was down, but that's for reasons I won't discuss on the forum. Either way, I told him if he wants to take a break, he can and should. I know I do every once in a while, though I try to check back when I can. Either way, he was thinking of a permanent stay, lets hope I convinced him to take just a little break ;) and he'll be back with his usually giki-chan ways. Which we'll all miss. <3 <3 Feel better scottys I'll miss my forum best friend. :(

Hope hes ok again soon, i will keep an eye out on MSN and see if he pops up sometime so i can have a talk with him. Everytime ive been on he hasnt been so i logged off again.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
You just log on at the wrong time, Drakan. Be a man like me, and stay on MSN for ever and ever. =p

Anyway, take care Scott. I'm available to talk to you on MSN whenever you need me, as you know. It's certainly understandable that you'll want to go away for a while.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You just log on at the wrong time, Drakan. Be a man like me, and stay on MSN for ever and ever. =p

Anyway, take care Scott. I'm available to talk to you on MSN whenever you need me, as you know. It's certainly understandable that you'll want to go away for a while.

Usually i would but if im gaming i dont want to be logged in as i dont get the notifications and dont answer anyway so no point. Just makes it seem like im ignoring people.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Hell, Gikoku. Know you'll be missed, and that we look forward to having you here again.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words everyone, really means a lot to me. I've sorted just about everything out now, though some unpleasant surprises cropped up along the way, but I'll be okay.

Now that we can all stop boohooing about me, I've got some catching up to do.

<3

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Yes. Yes you have. Choppy chop :D :D

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
I cried over 9,000 tears over you leaving. :'(

But at least you have returned back home :D

& I'm glad everything worked out! Good to hear.