• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with bowerstone gargoyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfie

Re: Help with bowerstone gargoyle

Oh lolz, I'm just a bit slow.

Haha ok, I will try my bestest not to cheat on you again :p

Edit: Yes I am aware that "bestest" is not a real word. Haha.

H

Hypnotiqk

I just wanted to confirm that I was having major issues shooting the GG in the Bowers Carriage area....but like some suggested...after doing the Spire mission which sends you away for 10 years, once you come back the carriage is moved and you can actually just walk in, pop him, and grab a treasure. So try that out and I wish you luck

W

Wolfie

Already did. But thanks for trying to help.

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

I'm not reading the above posts just dropping my advice

YOU HAVE TO GO ON THE ****ING WALL not shoot it from the ground

L

Lady Taesia

Wolfie;230472 said:
Firstly, yes I have read the gargoyle guide! It didn't help me. Just getting that out of the way so no-one jumps down me throat :p

I need help killing the bugger that is in the carridge/coach place. I can see it but a carridge is in the way and I can't get a clear shot at it. Anyway to move the carridge? Is there a particular place I need to be standing to shoot it?
Thanks to anyone that can help.

I have read all the posts and i know you got it already, but for anyone who has not and has also not done the Spire quest (i havent yet duno what it is either, lol) What i did was stand right by the wall and the carriage...i noticed that when i was shooting it was hitting the carriage so i aimed at the wall a lil bit and BAM capped that sucker! So it is posible to do it with the carriage there you just have to be patient and aim more at the wall...sounds weird but it worked for me and my fiance :D

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Dag204;232061 said:
I'm not reading the above posts just dropping my advice

YOU HAVE TO GO ON THE ****ING WALL not shoot it from the ground

Wrong gargoyle. Again.

Lady Taesia;232136 said:
I have read all the posts and i know you got it already, but for anyone who has not and has also not done the Spire quest (i havent yet duno what it is either, lol) What i did was stand right by the wall and the carriage...i noticed that when i was shooting it was hitting the carriage so i aimed at the wall a lil bit and BAM capped that sucker! So it is posible to do it with the carriage there you just have to be patient and aim more at the wall...sounds weird but it worked for me and my fiance :D

Heh, I'll have to try that. I won't get to play until Saturday, though, which sucks.

cablekillaz

Reaction score

once you get back from the spire the carrage is gone and you are free to blow the stone buggers head apart xD

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

C'mon, Cable, not only did you post in an old, long-dead thread; but you did so without reading the damn thread. YES. We KNOW. We've been over it five dozen times.

Incidentally, I did finally beat the main questline and I finally blasted this gargoyle after I went to the Spire. Yay, me.

nurgle07

The Game
Reaction score

Wolfie;231533 said:
Well I just checked bowerstone after I came back from the spire and the carridge was gone. Now I feel like an idiot :p

You shouldn't it only goes after the spire.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Dear god: What is it with this thread? Why can't people just let it stay dead? Question answered. Half the people posting in it originally haven't been here in months. Please, strike dead the next person to resurrect it. I'm sick of getting notifications.

Seriously, nurgle, check the dates before you post. And read the thread, too. We already dealt with all this ****, months ago.

WAIT: Did I say months? The last time there was a relevant post was more than a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.