• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help with bowerstone gargoyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfie

Help with bowerstone gargoyle

Firstly, yes I have read the gargoyle guide! It didn't help me. Just getting that out of the way so no-one jumps down me throat :p

I need help killing the bugger that is in the carridge/coach place. I can see it but a carridge is in the way and I can't get a clear shot at it. Anyway to move the carridge? Is there a particular place I need to be standing to shoot it?
Thanks to anyone that can help.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Help with bowerstone gargoyle

I'm not sure... I just killed that one... yesterday, I think. I just stood way back at the opening in the fence where the path goes down to the water and shot it from there. Didn't seem to be anything in the way, I think.

(Note: If I am hallucinating something that didn't happen, do not yell. I'm pretty sure I killed it, but I may be remembering one of the roughly five thousand times I stood around looking for the damn thing.)

W

Wolfie

I'll try it from there, thanks. There is definatly a big ol carridge in the way though.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Maybe the angle from a little ways back on the path lets you see over it? Because I really am pretty certain that I was finally able to kill that one. It's on the wall a little to the left of the big carriage-house door, right? I can't remember if it's the same wall or one at a right angle to the wall the door is in, but I'm pretty sure it's right there and you can get it from right on that path.

If I'm hallucinating, I'm sorry. Now you're really making me doubt myself though, which sucks.

MasterJh

Reaction score

If it's the one i think you're on about then what you gotta do is (if you're walking into Bowerstone) the moment you get through the gate, look to your right, go through a little door and then go up some stairs, keep going along there and you will see the gargoyle.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah if its that one you just head to your right (If your heading into Bowerstone) and go up some stairs and you'll come up a level with Spikey fences across the side of thhe wall and you go all the way to theend and its on the wall infront of you.. so yeah..

Hope that helps.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

No. Unless I'm misunderstanding, she's talking about the other one. There are two in the same general area. One up there on the walls; and then there's another one by the carriage house. Or on it. Or in it. Or something. Now I'm all confused, but what I say is true.

W

Wolfie

Walker is correct. I definatly already have the other one. Btw I tried from the path and it still didn't work. It's getting really frustrating now >=(

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I don't know... I'll have to go see if I got it or not. I could have sworn... [shrugs]. Sorry I wasn't more help.

W

Wolfie

No no it's all good, you've been very helpful. We can't all have amazing memories.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Wait wait.. Wolfie.. are.. you.. a Girl...???

THIS WHOLE TIME!? When were you going to tell me!?!?!? Haha!

W

Wolfie

You should have read my introduction topic...or my profile =P

Ahem. I mean no. It's a secret I have been always hiding from you. I've told everyone else and made them swear never to tell you. >_> We're all talking behind your back scarecrow...yes talking...and watching...always watching *insert evil laugh here* (I fail at evil laughs).

W

Wolfie

Well I just checked bowerstone after I came back from the spire and the carridge was gone. Now I feel like an idiot :p

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;231468 said:
^ Wait wait.. Wolfie.. are.. you.. a Girl...???

THIS WHOLE TIME!? When were you going to tell me!?!?!? Haha!

[laughs] Yeah, we had this whole huge discussion in her intro thread. I think I called her "him" at least fifty dozen times or so before I finally managed a "her."

Wolfie;231533 said:
Well I just checked bowerstone after I came back from the spire and the carridge was gone. Now I feel like an idiot :p

Huh. Where exactly is this one? I haven't gotten to play recently. And I haven't gone to the Spire yet, anyway.

W

Wolfie

Walker;231593 said:
Huh. Where exactly is this one? I haven't gotten to play recently. And I haven't gone to the Spire yet, anyway.

It's right inside the carridge place. There's a chest in there too I believe.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Wolfie;231732 said:
It's right inside the carridge place. There's a chest in there too I believe.

Inside... I'm really going to have to look again. I suspect more and more that I'm remembering wrong.

A

aflinchum

I had the same issue. What happened was I went on the Spire Quest and came back and the carriage was parked differently and I was able to enter the carriage house and get the treasure and the stupid gargoyle.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Wolfie;231475 said:
You should have read my introduction topic...or my profile =P

Ahem. I mean no. It's a secret I have been always hiding from you. I've told everyone else and made them swear never to tell you. >_> We're all talking behind your back scarecrow...yes talking...and watching...always watching *insert evil laugh here* (I fail at evil laughs).

I feel.. I feel like I've been Cheated.. :(

WHEN WAS THIS!? Who is HE!?

haha.. All good Man.. Damnit.. All good "Woman".

W

Wolfie

ScareCrowReturn;231916 said:
I feel.. I feel like I've been Cheated.. :(

WHEN WAS THIS!? Who is HE!?

haha.. All good Man.. Damnit.. All good "Woman".

Haha

I feel so sneaky :p

He? What he?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ haha.. i dont know.. I was being a Girl that had Just got her BF Dumped..

Don't you EVER do that again.. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.