• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Member Galleries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Member Galleries

Hi,

I'd like to ask a favor of some of you lovely forumers - would one of you (or preferably, a few of you)
mind creating a personal folder and uploading a few photos/images in the Member Galleries area? I'm not entirely sure I have the permission settings correctly. If you have any problems please let me know so I can rectify them.

If someone would be kind enough to try this out, then they will be handsomely rewarded with forum rep and be forever in my good books. Thanks in advance!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Member Galleries

I just tried uploading three images to the member gallery and their not showing. Since I am new to uploading images via member gallery thing I'll give it a couple more tries but as it stands it doesnt seem to be uploading them or else it is and their not showing up...

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, it works. I tried again- I think the size of my images wouldnt allow it to be processed so I changed them to width=600 and they went in fine.

Cool- I didnt even know there a gallery for people to upload screen caps and stuff such as that.

:D

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
hey how do u delete pics?

I assume you would have to request that a mod or admin remove the pictures, I dont see any kind of link which allows picture deletion to be honest. It is interesting that it knows I edited the images in Photoshop CS2 in Windows... in fact its rather scary....

o_O

C

Crazyarms

Well in that case....ego can you please delete the picture of the dirtbike shirt labled This is a test.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
I assume you would have to request that a mod or admin remove the pictures, I dont see any kind of link which allows picture deletion to be honest. It is interesting that it knows I edited the images in Photoshop CS2 in Windows... in fact its rather scary....

o_O

Off Topic: *twitches* It knows what we're doing! The machines are watching us! Ahh!

On Topic: I'll post a few pics of a few games and some Fable pics later, right now I'm off to get drunk. *drinks from vodka bottle*

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Crazyarms said:
hey how do u delete pics?
I'm not sure if members have the option of doing this (I imagine you should though if it's your own images) but you can delete images by clicking on the "Image Tools" tab when you're looking at the main image page.

Here's a screenshot:

http://i1.tinypic.com/sgpxl5.gif

Edit: Haha! Loving that YMCA screenshot, weird! ^_^

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

My computer shows the image too dark so I can only see the YMCA words, but good pic anyway. In fact I challenge one of you to dare to make a little video out of that. It would be hilarious! :lol:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
My computer shows the image too dark so I can only see the YMCA words, but good pic anyway. In fact I challenge one of you to dare to make a little video out of that. It would be hilarious! :lol:

I might give that a go later. I just used the glyphs that you acquire in Necropilis- they spell out YMCA which I think was one of the little quirks in Fable. Like the reference to Harry Potter when you try to give the school teacher in Bowerstone the spells book...

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I've noticed that, in fact when I first realized what the glyphs could spell out I was like "WTF!?"

Putting things like those in Fable just to give alittle humor to the games is just one of the things that makes me love the game so much.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
I've noticed that, in fact when I first realized what the glyphs could spell out I was like "WTF!?"

Putting things like those in Fable just to give alittle humor to the games is just one of the things that makes me love the game so much.

Yeah, its got plenty of little quirks around. Have you seen the end credits where they list all the takeouts that they ate while producing the game- thousands of chinese, indian and mexican takeaways.... I almost wet myself laughing at it...

:lol:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
On Topic: I'll post a few pics of a few games and some Fable pics later, right now I'm off to get drunk. *drinks from vodka bottle*

Why not put afew pics of that in your member gallery :lol:

Seigfried said:

Yeah i agree, got to have some humour in games.

weirdkidinabox said:
Yeah, its got plenty of little quirks around. Have you seen the end credits where they list all the takeouts that they ate while producing the game- thousands of chinese, indian and mexican takeaways.... I almost wet myself laughing at it...

:lol:

The guys are legends and thats just hilarious (glad they can remember them all) must have been ALOT!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

trust me, you do NOT want to see pictures of me drunk, its not pretty.

C

Crazyarms

It would be really funny. O get a pic of you jumping out of your window!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of that, and if I did I would be burning it right now.

Anyway, I put a few images in my gallery in the Members Gallery. It's a few pieces of armor and weapons from Radiata Stories, a favored RPG of mine.

T

TheBeast

:hmm: well i would like to try that but i dunno if i can take a picture or screen cap. i know how to take a picture on a computer but i got it on the xbox and i dunno if i can. if some one knows can they please tell me. ty:)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well, if it it not on the computer then you can just use a digital camera, that is what I did.

T

TheBeast

alright but im sure theres got to be a better way

Status
Not open for further replies.