• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Member Galleries

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Member Galleries

TheBeast said:
alright but im sure theres got to be a better way

Well for an XBox I doubt it, its a console meaning there is no way to take a direct screen cap. Best thing would be the digital camera idea I guess....

T

TheBeast

weirdkidinabox said:
Well for an XBox I doubt it, its a console meaning there is no way to take a direct screen cap. Best thing would be the digital camera idea I guess....

ahh that makes me mad....:realmad:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

TheBeast said:
ahh that makes me mad....:realmad:

Yeah it is pretty awkward, not as handy as the PrtSc button. Im lucky because I have TLC on the PC and just the basic Fable on the XBox so anything I need to screencap I can do on the PC....

:ninja:

T

TheBeast

weirdkidinabox said:
Yeah it is pretty awkward, not as handy as the PrtSc button. Im lucky because I have TLC on the PC and just the basic Fable on the XBox so anything I need to screencap I can do on the PC....

:ninja:

you think i sould buy tlc on pc. i dunno. i migh use it for something defrent.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

TheBeast said:
you think i sould buy tlc on pc. i dunno. i migh use it for something defrent.

No by all means stick with the one on the XBox, its just handy to have the screen cap on the PC version is all.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Only other way is to run your xbox through a PC Monitor and do it that way.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Only other way is to run your xbox through a PC Monitor and do it that way.

Would that work? I mean your going to have to have your keyboard wired in which means your monitor is going to be linked to your XBox which is also linked to your tower unit so as the keyboard can be used for a screen cap? Is that possible? I'm not knowledgeable about this very technical wiring things into other things stuff...

:(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I know somebody who doesnt use a tv for his consoles he plays them through his pc monitor instead and if you screencap while its playing on the monitor you can get print screens. Unsure what software/hardware you need to do this though.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
I know somebody who doesnt use a tv for his consoles he plays them through his pc monitor instead and if you screencap while its playing on the monitor you can get print screens. Unsure what software/hardware you need to do this though.

Interesting, will have to check this kind of thing out, see if its workable. If I find anything of interest I'll let you folks know.

C

Crazyarms

yeah that would be very nice, cause i would like to upload some screen caps.

S

Skorm_Knight

It's good that we have a place to show off our greatest moments (or worst).

C

Crazyarms

I try to keep my worst moments hidden, so youll only get to see my greatest...Im going to have no pics arent i? I really need to beat the game.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Wow, just checked some of the new images that you guys have been uploading. Keep up the good work. :)

T

taliaman

:unsure: Hi I have been Playing Fable the Lost chapters on my P.C. since November of 2005. I have not been able to real in fish or other objects in the game. I am requesting someones assistance in a stategy for fishing or a cheat code.

regards,

Michael

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Heres a simple fishing guide:

You can tell when you have a fish when the controller begins to rumble. This is your cue to start reeling in. Note that you can turn off the rumbling in the options menu.This will make fishing almost impossible. Once you have a fish on the line
you should always wait for the controller to stop rumbling. When the controller rumbles it means the fish is pulling on the line. If you try to reel it in when the fish is pulling you can break the line. Whenever the controller is not rumbling press A repeatedly. The colored bar in the corner represents how much tension is on the line. Light Green means no tension and Bright Red means the line is almost snapped. If you accidently reel it in while the fish is pulling the bar will grow more and more red depending on how many times you press A after the fish starts to pull. Note that the colored bar is not visible when the fish is overlapping the hook symbol. The object is to get the fish symbol on the bar to reach the left side of the bar. When it is nearing the left edge you will get a warning saying "Keep going you have almost got it." Once it is all the way to the left edge you will have caught the fish. If you fight the fish to much a warning will appear saying "Careful the line is about to snap." If you continue to press A after this the line will snap. If you don't fight at all and the fish reaches the right side of the bar you will be told that the fish got away.Be careful when fishing because not all fish are equally strong. The farther you get into the game the bigger and stronger the fish are. So when it had took 5 times of pressing A while the fish was fighting to snap the line, it would later take only 2.

T

TheBeast

im trying to to post a pic in the gallorys but every time a take a pic and paste it on to paint so i can save it it comes up as a white box with a green arrow and a smaller yellow circle.o_O can some one plz tell me how to fix it? ty

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TheBeast said:
im trying to to post a pic in the gallorys but every time a take a pic and paste it on to paint so i can save it it comes up as a white box with a green arrow and a smaller yellow circle.o_O can some one plz tell me how to fix it? ty

Couldnt upload that screenshot into a post could you so we can see what you mean?

T

Talvar

I was just wondering if i could upload some sigs, i make alot of sigs and now im starting to make fable ones and since im getting a new photoshop on saturday i would like to show a few off

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Talvar said:
I was just wondering if i could upload some sigs, i make alot of sigs and now im starting to make fable ones and since im getting a new photoshop on saturday i would like to show a few off

Of course you can, post them in the artist section at bottom of page http://forums.projectego.net/f13/

Or put them into your gallery or even both up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.