• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dragon/Shooting Range (Spoilers?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Selejx

Red Dragon/Shooting Range (Spoilers?)

Is there a trick to this stupid shooting range? I can't seem to break 90...let alone 175.

C

Corrupt_hobb

Re: Red Dragon/Shooting Range (Spoilers?)

My friend got it...but I think it's impossible...

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

The highest score I've got on this is 102. I have an idea but I'm just too lazy to do it. The single shot weapons probably aren't fast enough so try using a multi shot rifle.

There might be some trick as well, because it seems way to difficult for mere mortals to do.

S

Selejx

I'm using the pistol that has a fast reload and all. I just can't seem to get enough...do you get more points if you hit like head shots or something cause I can't figure out how I'm supposed to double my score...

Watson

Reaction score

I'm struggling to get past 10.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Its all about Headshotz. Ive only gotten to 90 something.

V

Votuse

Well i have gotten 192 points with a rusty flintlock pistol (my character doesn't use guns)

to do this you must

1. Aim only for the head (and remember some cut outs have hats that only are +1 point instead of +3 for the head shot)

2. make sure you dont shoot bandits

3. Shoot like an S.O.B. at the last round (my record on the last round is 92)

the reloading is no problem just while reloading you must move the crosshair to the other target.

also press and hold 'Y' let off to fire and hold it back down so you don't zoom back out to 3rd person.

if i missed any hints let me know

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Votuse - Just so you know.

If you *Choose* To help fund the town, it becomes a nice town wiith ice people ( No bandits) And the shooting range goes to shooting Bandits and not Civilians

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

Yeah. Even using all these tips I still can't do this. It takes to long to move the aimer around. I can't break 160, I've tried at least 20 times. If anyone doesn't want this item I'll be willing to pay a great deal of gold for it.

L

Liathxx

i got like 180 its really easy use a pistol and aim for the head thats it

J

JaMeS137

it kinda seemed like i saw more bandits than civilians before. so maybe the trick is doing it after the spire when bandits are the target. just an untested theory...

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score

I used the Clockwork Flintock Pistol (well, it was Clockwork Pistol of somekind).

Its down to headshots PURELY, because a H/S gets you 3 points instead of just 1.

My tips:

-Hit the heads
-Don't spend AGES aiming, linger your cursor around one area (ie. the left half of the bridge on the second stage), it saves time and means you can get consecutive hits easier :D
-You need ATLEAST 55 points per round (on ave) to get the 1st Place, I got 70 points in round 1 and 3 and only 40 in round 2, which gave me leighway when I didn't do too well on round 3.

It also helps to remember WHERE the bandits pop up and where your targets do, because they don't move, they always come up in the same place...so remembering this allows you to get from one target to another much quicker.

Hope it helps ^__^

S

SeekerOfAlbion

my best score was 35 i amz a failure i use a rifle that fires super fast when holding Y (legendary one) and i still failz.

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score

SeekerOfAlbion;226713 said:
my best score was 35 i amz a failure i use a rifle that fires super fast when holding Y (legendary one) and i still failz.

Pistols are superior because they reload quicker and you have a much wider view of other Targets ^_o

S

SeekerOfAlbion

Keaton;226722 said:
Pistols are superior because they reload quicker and you have a much wider view of other Targets ^_o

I will take that into consideration.

A

Anthony

I can only get 3rd :'(

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score

Keep trying!
It took me eight attempts after I found out about Headshots ^__O you can do it :D

**cheers**

B

bounty hunter99

well its actually pretty easy i think. anyway a few good tricks are: use a clockwork or turret pistol or rifle and also get lots of headshots.

A

Anthony

God It will take me all night to do :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

mathamatically...get 18 headshots per round and the red dragon is yours. headshots are +3 instead of +1. if your character is evil and you never gave the dude 5Grand to help westcliff, then you will be shooting civilians and not bandits.

Status
Not open for further replies.