• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dragon/Shooting Range (Spoilers?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flashburnnw

Re: Red Dragon/Shooting Range (Spoilers?)

i know the frustration, the best i had done was 127 which is like only 4th place i think

M

macaroon90

I used a master flintlock pistol to get my red dragon. Pistols are quicker to aim manually, and the master flintlock has a really fast reload time.
Use the reload time to move the crosshair to the next target, aim only for headshots, and keep a cool head. On my first attempt I started to look at the time and my score too much. Just concentrate, I got it on my third attempt.

B

bounty hunter99

there arn't really any spoilers the only advice ican give is use a clockwork pistol and go for headshots.

O

Oliphet

I only skimmed through this and didn't notice something that might be useful to anyone who's having difficulty with the shooting range. If you do that whole "make westcliff a nice place" quest before the spire, and the bandits are the targets, their heads are bigger and easier to place a head-shot on. That raised my score immensely to just passing, by like 1 or 2 points. Also they seem closer together and pop up more, or at least they did for me. Hope this helps some.

Status
Not open for further replies.