• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Solus greatsword help

The Red Dragon

Reaction score
Solus greatsword help

Im having trouble buying the Solus Greatsword. The price tag says a price in the 80 thousands but beside it in brackets it says 69000 which i can afford so am i looking at the wrong price? if so what is the one in the brackets for

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Solus greatsword help

The one in brackets is kind of like MSRP, or the regular price. The trader is asking more than the sword normally costs. You need to pay the higher price.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Or if you're fermiliar with modding you can just dump it someplace in the game for yourself. ^_^

F

FromOakvale

In my opinion modding ruins the game! Just do the legit way in real life and just pay for the sword and think the extra money is for tax. :)

Apple Pie

BOOM! Headshot
Reaction score

FromOakvale;416568 said:
In my opinion modding ruins the game! Just do the legit way in real life and just pay for the sword and think the extra money is for tax. :)

Modding is fun. But that is only your opinion, and each and everyone's opinion should be respected around here.
As for the on-topic. Yes you do need to pay the higher price as the vendor overprices the weapon. Here is a quick way to make money. Quotation from my tutorial.

So after you finished the arena you will have around 73K gold. (if you used my guide)
Go to Bowerstone North and talk to the trader. (There is only one) Buy the diamonds from him and sell them again. Each time you do that you will make a profit of 4-5 K. Continue to do so and you will eventually in 15-20 minutes will get to 800k. This is either an error from the game or a glitch. You can do this if you do not enjoy trainers and you won't feel like cheating.
Also judging by what you wrote you are new to this game. So read my tutorial, it's gonna' help you. http://forums.projectego.net/little-noobie-faq-16533/
And do not stay only at my tutorial. Go and check others out. More intel the better.

F

FromOakvale

Apple Pie;416570 said:
Modding is fun. But that is only your opinion, and each and everyone's opinion should be respected around here.

Thank you for pointing that out! High five. ^_^