• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trolls are BS to kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P3NGU1N

Trolls are BS to kill?

Anyone else having an incredibly difficult time with these ****ing things? I've seriously considered turning off my console because I simply cannot get behind these bastards to shoot them. Is there any way to use a sword against them? By far the most broken thing about fable. Trolls are harder than every boss? Wtf?

Watson

Reaction score
Re: Trolls are BS to kill?

It's easy. Keep on rolling in / out / to the side until one of those things are exposed. If one doesn't appear, keep on blasting away at it. Just keep on rolling so you can't get hit with major damage as yeh... Once your in line with one of those earthquakes than you seemingly become it's little play toy.

P

P3NGU1N

The problem is that with your strategy the 1:50 timelimit in the crucible would be nigh near impossible.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

High powered magic is how I did it. Tier 4 inferno projectile devastated him.

Animate dead (tier 3) to keep any Hobbe spawns off you, then charge up inferno. Control Time can be helpful too.

BubbaH

Reaction score

Just as the first poster says, keep on rolling at to right and left, and try to time them since u can't get hit when you are rolling.. Use Chaos to keep the ugly hobbes of you and you should be able to kill him in time. i've never managed to kill the troll in less than 1:40~ish, and make sure to hit him while he's "things" are exposed. And it doesn't matter if u shoot a Tier5 inferno on one of he's "things" it takes the same damage as a rifle, gun or a crossbow shot.

S

Schizoid1

I started out by setting my 1st 3 Will slots for Time Control and then just used which ever of those I have time for to reposition and then unleash a level four or five group Shock, then quickly use Time Control again and then finish them off with another Shock or just shoot them. This works in EVERY situation as long as you keep well stocked with food and potions. Once you get the hang of that you wont die and you can gradually start mixing it up more.

S

SAT093

I HAD no need for will powers i used a pistol all idid was take a step after he hit the ground and shot his nodes beat him in 33 secs.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.