• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

World of Warcraft?

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
I do, for the most part.

What server do you play on? I'm trying to choose a server for when my full version arrives, i'm heading towards just a Normal PvE and possibly RP as a secondary. I'm generally trying to stay away from PvP.

I've tried out a few servers, but haven't come across one I like yet (although in saying that, it's probably not going to matter much, i've had to play on a US server because for some reason that's all you're allowed on the Starter Edition. I'll be playing on an EU server when I get the full game).

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
What server do you play on? I'm trying to choose a server for when my full version arrives, i'm heading towards just a Normal PvE and possibly RP as a secondary. I'm generally trying to stay away from PvP.

I've tried out a few servers, but haven't come across one I like yet (although in saying that, it's probably not going to matter much, i've had to play on a US server because for some reason that's all you're allowed on the Starter Edition. I'll be playing on an EU server when I get the full game).

I play on the The Venture Co. Its a North American server, and is RPPvP, probably not what you'd like. Pain in the ass to level sometimes with all those gankers :lol:

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Do both of you still play? :L

I just recently started playing, again. I couldn't remember my old accounts information (since it's been 7 years since I last played), so I'm currently running around with a few brand new toons. A level 25 Orc Hunter and a level 18 Goblin Warlock. I play on the Hellscream, US East server. It's a PVE server, although, I do a lot of PVP'ing.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Aww, that sucks. It seems like nobody from Europe plays! :L Pity really, it would've been nice to find and play with a few people who I actually kind of know :L.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
I play League of Legends.

Until GW 2, no other multiplayer online. If even then.