• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Game of the Year

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Without any doubt, it has to be Skyrim in general, but if I were to break it up..

Singleplayer
Skyrim

Multiplayer
Gears of War 3

If MW3 gets ANYTHING, I shall be disappointed. It's good, but it's no CoD4. What's yours?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
For me, this wasn't an amazing year for games, not like last year was. I had my eyes on five different games coming out last fall, but only two this fall, and one of them sucked. For my favorite of the year, I'd have to go with Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Batman Arkham City.

Yes, i prefer this to Skyrim. Why? ITS BATMAN, WHY THE HELL NOT.

I still say you're completely insane, my friend.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
This made me chuckle.

That's why I inserted the "For me" into my post. I don't play shooters or The Elder Scrolls (though I'm planning on getting into The Elder Scrolls eventually), so I didn't get Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, or Gears 3. What else was there this year anyway?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
That's why I inserted the "For me" into my post. I don't play shooters or The Elder Scrolls (though I'm planning on getting into The Elder Scrolls eventually), so I didn't get Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, or Gears 3. What else was there this year anyway?

Well, last year there was Black Ops, New Vegas and Fable 3.. They all sucked. Only good thing last year was Red Dead.

This year, Saints Row 3, Batman, Skyrim, Gears, MW3, Assassins Creed and Minecraft came out of it's Beta. What's not to love?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Skyrim quite easily but multiplayer wise it would be Battlefield 3.

Azer249

Reaction score
I still say you're completely insane, my friend.

The Joker, he is insane i tell ya!. I don't know why i like it more than Skyrim if im honest, i think its the amazing voice acting, amazing plot, there's so much to do in it, the animation is perfect and so is the whole game. Its just one of the funnest games ive played.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
The Joker, he is insane i tell ya!. I don't know why i like it more than Skyrim if im honest, i think its the amazing voice acting, amazing plot, there's so much to do in it, the animation is perfect and so is the whole game. Its just one of the funnest games ive played.

Skyrim made me shelf Batman and Battlefield and havent played them since I got it. Only reason other games have touched my 360 is to update them.

Cain

Reaction score
Batman: Arkham City is my Game of the Year. I was really pleased with the amount of content and kept me playing for days. I was especially pleased by the side missions. Some nice appearences from comic villains.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, last year there was Black Ops, New Vegas and Fable 3.. They all sucked. Only good thing last year was Red Dead.

This year, Saints Row 3, Batman, Skyrim, Gears, MW3, Assassins Creed and Minecraft came out of it's Beta. What's not to love?

I really don't care for any of those games besides Skyrim (which I won't even play for a while) and Assassin's Creed Revelations. Last year, I had Fable 3, The Force Unleashed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, and Castlevania Lords of Shadow. I guess the difference is that I mostly play and enjoy less popular games.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Well, considering that the only new game I've played this year is Skyrim, then it's gonna be Skyrim.

EDIT: Oh, and Portal 2! Damn, **** just got hard...

Hey, don't be hating on my New Vegas.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Skyrim.

One one condition: all the gamebreaking quest-related bugs be fixed before New Year's. Otherwise it doesn't deserve GoTY.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Skyrim hands down.

But I didn't get Arkham, Revelations, MW3

For multiplayer games I'd say HALO CEA, the six new maps and pistol update were what Reach was missing all along, probably why Reach was merely up to par and not awesome. They could've done better on the remake but it was just an expansion and great for the price aswell.

Most gamers will be peeved next holiday when it will all be about Halo 4.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Skyrim, I suppose.

But Skyrim's like the kid you knew was gonna be awesome from the moment it was conceived. Then grew up to be motherf*ckin' primeminister/president. Even though I voted for him, and he's doing a great job, he's still failing somehow.

And that, my children, is what we call a poorly thought-out metaphor. BUTITMAKESPERFECTSENSEKTHNXBAI