• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

x339

Reaction score
So im STILL waiting for my copy of Fable 3 to arrive so i have 2 questions about whats going on so far.

1. How many weapons/armor are there in the game? Is there a large variety of them? I sure hope so...
2. How is the inquisitor sword morphing for you guys so far? Is it looking cool?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
you start with a sword, hammer, pistol and rifle.
and you can also acquire about half the 50 legendary weps in game

Malkelvi

Reaction score
Think it's 26. Heard a rumor the 26 are linked to your Gamertag and not your save profile, but I haven't confirmed it yet.

x339

Reaction score
50 legendary weps? Are there like regular weps?

Malkelvi

Reaction score
Besides the Hero-class weapons you start the game with, I don't think so. There's different categories of "quality" in your legendary weapons, but this is mainly shown through the quality of damage done and modifiers for each of the weapons. Likewise, as you unlock the mods for each weapon, it gets better, so I guess you could say the original versions of each are kind of like the "regular" ones, especially the ones you can buy in shops.

Eavath

Reaction score
According to the Strategy Guide, there are 51 legendary weapons, and I believe it was somewhere around 26ish tied to each save game. Also, the legendary weapons morph along with set requirements, like killing so many of one type of creature, or spending so much money.

x339

Reaction score
Oh ok that sounds good because im planning on doing a second playthrough anyways.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Oh ok that sounds good because im planning on doing a second playthrough anyways.
the different weps you get are randomised first, then set to your gamertag.
so you need to use a new gamertag to get another set of randomized weps to be found in the game

Malkelvi

Reaction score
Or co-op with other people. To unlock a Demon Door that has a Legendary item, you have to be on co-op anyways, so why not just have more fun and adventure with others? Even some of the modifiers are unlocked by giving people gifts on Xbox Live.

Malkelvi

Reaction score
Then either use the random game option or enable seeing public player orbs and go from there.

Iz Stoik zI

Reaction score
you start with a sword, hammer, pistol and rifle.
and you can also acquire about half the 50 legendary weps in game

Yikes, I'm already feeling overwhelmed with this game as it is. :blink:

Do the weapons in blacksmith's shops count as "Legendary?" Like the Slimquick in Brightwall?

Eavath

Reaction score
I think all of the weapons you actually get are "legendary" because, as far as I know, there are no "normal" weapons, just named ones that get perks when you use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.