• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3rd Fable III Video Diary This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destro23

Reaction score
3rd Fable III Video Diary This Week

Isn't Lionhead over due for another Video Diary on Fable III? I looked up the dates on Fable II's, what was going on when they released it, and compared it to Fable III's video diaries. They were working on making the game, fixing bugs and balancing the game. They showed the first early stuff in May 2007, then 2 months and a week later another early look. Then 2 months and another week. Then 3 full months for a special episode. Then just two months, almost less. Then 3 months and a week, the longest wait. The next video was the month of the release, October, like our fable. This game wasn't revealed at e3 though, Fable II's first diary was the beginning of the year of 2007 and it was still in early stages, even before it was riddled with bugs. The bugs should have slowed down the dev of the Fable II and Game Developer Tools, I doubt they'll be experiencing that kind of dredge this time though. And the game was Announced at E3, a corporate move that can sometimes be forced or waited for. We probably wont be getting as many Video diaries as Fable II had. Fable II's Spanned from 2007 to 2008. With DLC ones in 2009, after the game was established for a few months. The second DLC video was released just before last years E3. They must have seen this as a good way to boast the game's discussion at e3, because they did it again purposely this time.

We shouldn't have to wait as long as 3 months for a video though unless they're making SERIOUS changes to the game which they might be. If they have their ducks in a row which I think they do, we should get videos every 2 months and a week. This week should be the release of another but don't quote me because it could be another MONTH. I'm betting they're holding off until that Character creator NPC feature is working to help advertise the game, or mabye we'll be leaving a mark on Fable III's final design?

The video diaries aren't taking less time we can see. So far the only two were 4 months and a week apart. But Lionhead doesn't have much time left to advertise his game, and we know his team is good at advertising. They should only have time left to make 2 diary episodes before the release, then they'll continue making them after the release for DLC reasons. They have this all planned out, by dates. They've disclosed the game's release date so I'm just looking for patterns.

Within a week we might get a video, then nearing the release of the game(early October) we'll get one more. This is my hypothesis, I thought others might like to know.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score
Re: 3rd Fable III Video Diary This Week

you really went all out with this did'nt you

Destro23

Reaction score

Evil Pakman;407698 said:
you really went all out with this did'nt you

i read for about 3 minutes and wrote it in about 20

Destro23

Reaction score

Destro23;407699 said:
i read for about 3 minutes and wrote it in about 20

I'm the type of guy who read Lionhead's main page everyday until Fable II was released. Then bought a 360 Elite that day, just to play the one game. And 2 years later I own no other game discs.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

^ ok, didnt ask why you did it

IXOYE 007

Reaction score

Ya im totally the same way with the Fable series. Im constantly, everyday checking the Xbox live market place for the next video diary and i was to about to check for a release date pattern but u did it 4 me.

heskey627

Reaction score

How easy it is to get a new look for my xbox, i always wish to have a very
attractive look for console. Thanks for giving me idea to get a new changed look.

xbox 360 skins

Status
Not open for further replies.