• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Archers New Comrade.Chapter 1.Pg 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score
A Archers New Comrade.Chapter 1.Pg 1

Long ago in the land of Kysha live the girl called Tear.She was nothing but 8 years old when a strange man kidnapped her.It h appened cause the place where tear lived was being destroyed by a Dark Vortex.Tears brother and mother were the only survived.Nothing was found about her dad.Tear had always wanted to leave the small town in which she lived and now that wish was true.She was known an Archer of the wind.She had a bow called Temples Bow and a sword called the Temples sword.Tear was the only one who made it throught the labrynth and made it out alive.This is her story

"Steady,Steady.You can do this.ITs only 6 feet between us i know i can make it.GOTCHA.Now how to tame you."Tear had just captured her first pet which was nothing but a mere tiger."There,There im not gonna hurt you just gonna heal you some.*Tear took out a potion and and put it into the tigers mouth*"All better isnt it.I better get you back to Sprite Village".Little did Tear know she was being watched."Not so fast there."Bandits!!.Im not a helpless girl you know.*unsheathes her sword*."Who said you were,your just outnumbered.Dont worry we will take care of your little pet friend right here hehe.Men Attack!!!".Tear ready her sword and jumped over 1 bandit impaling the sword in his back.She then ran into another bandit barely dodging a blow to the back.She spin kick into a bandit and shoot an arrow hitting and killing them both."Arggh so your not a damsel in distress.Tear looked at the bandit leader and held three arrows in her bow waiting for the move of the leader.Tears pet tiger so that while she was aiming at the leader and bandit was sneaking behind her and was about slahs when the little tiger jumped and bit his arm."Huh Tear said shocked.The bandit leader then charged at her and thrust his sword at her but Tear ducked and let the sword hit the ground apparently the little tiger scared that bandit off."Please dont kill me"Tear held her sword up high but she knew it wasnt the way of the hero to strike a person down.So she sheathe her sword and grab her little tiger comrade and teleported to Sprite Village..........

Well this is the intro to my storys that i will be making.Somebody tell me how im doing

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: A Archers New Comrade.Chapter 1.Pg 1

Not bad, your quite young but have got a decent writing skill.

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

Thanks espicially from the Adminastrator.I fell great.^Time to think of of pg 2 in my series

A

ALtesha

REALLY REALLY GOOD! I can't wait until your next chapter, i love reading stories

Status
Not open for further replies.