• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A banner

zDominik

Reaction score
A banner

I made this for a friend,I don´t usually make banners,and I´m not that good at it,he said he wanted something simple,golden letters and a destroyed background,so this is what I came up with:
v8ctx0.jpg

CnC please.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: A banner

looks cool! did you design the pheonix/bird on your own?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Looks awfully basic and unfinished considering what you're definitely capable of (which is much better), surprising really.

I like the colors though, gives me this nostalgic feeling for some reason. Like it makes me think of some 16-bit era commando game.

zDominik

Reaction score

Gikoku Harakami;412891 said:
Looks awfully basic and unfinished considering what you're definitely capable of (which is much better), surprising really.

I like the colors though, gives me this nostalgic feeling for some reason. Like it makes me think of some 16-bit era commando game.

Yeah,I know,I will try to do something more with it,but I did it for a friend,he said he wanted it to be simple,ill try something during the weekend.Thx for the feedback.

@Cheez-No I did not,it is a brush,I will give you a link to the brush pack if you want it:
http://www.brusheezy.com/Brushes/1705-aggressive-tattoo