• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A couple of Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
A couple of Ideas

First of all, there should be a staff weapon. A staff type weapon would increase will power, and will take the melee weapon slot. It would be there for strict will users. This way, you can augment will power. And there can be also hybrid staff and melee weapons. They can increase will power and work as a decent melee weapon.

There should also be weapon specific augments. Say a staff augment could power up a certain spell, say it increases the number of swords that come from blades. A Gun augment could be a sharpshooter augment which makes you zoom to your target much quicker. A melee augment, could allow you to decapitate enemies.

Another thing is that they should have multi color dye. Dye's with patterns. Like a rainbow dye. Lol, you could have highlights.

And since there was a potion that makes you shorter and taller,(which is basically the bonus for leveling up skill) you should be able to get rid of muscle and will lines.

They should also bring back a lot of spells.
Especially summon. Although summon was there in the sense that it was raise dead, it's not the same. They should bring back the will bar and will potions, and divide spells into types, spells that require will points(like heal) and spells that require charging.

M

MancHero

Re: A couple of Ideas

nice one. dyes, lol. i think there should be some more castles etc to buy, i got bored with one. what about more of stephen fry playin reaver... i thought he was freakin hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.