• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

a glitch i would like to call " the emptiness"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
i call it this, because i just was on xbox live, and someone kicked me out of their game cuz they were leaving. So when it loaded back to my heroes world, he had no clothes on, no hair, no beard, no tatooes, and no weapons. So im thinking wtf?? so i go to sanctuary. Weapons room: nothing, no spell gauntlets no weapons. Clothes room: no clothes, no dyes. so im freaking out. I try reloading the game, nothing. I go to my present wall, and my dlc clothes and everything pop up, ( i opened them when i first got the game) so i have: reavers industry armor, highlander set, and bloodstone bludgeon. So now, everything is permanatly gone. My other save files are okay, BUT THEY ARE AT THE BEGGINING OF THE DAMN GAME! **** FABLE 3!

Infinity529

Reaction score
Did you install the game to your hard drive? It can do that sometimes and if you didn't try installing it onto your hard drive. Whats the worst that could happen?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
no, i dont know HOW to install it onto my hardrive. And the worst that happened is my best account done, and i need to play all over again -.-

Infinity529

Reaction score
no, i dont know HOW to install it onto my hardrive. And the worst that happened is my best account done, and i need to play all over again -.-

You install a game by going to that play game window on the dashboard. You have to press y and it'll bring up game info and thats where you can choose to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.